What's new

Help WIFI not working - Oppo A37f

I am Khyan

Forum Guru
Reaction
Good day!

Can someone help me out?
Phone model Oppo A37f, wifi not working po. Ano po kaya need gawin? Already done basic troubleshooting and also phone reset but problem still exists.

Good day!

I understand that you are facing an issue with the Wi-Fi on your Oppo A37f. It can be frustrating when basic troubleshooting and phone reset do not resolve the problem. Here are a few more troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Restart your router: Sometimes, the issue lies with the router rather than the phone. Try restarting your router by unplugging it from the power source, waiting for a few seconds, and plugging it back in. This can help resolve any temporary network issues.

2. Forget and reconnect to the Wi-Fi network: On your Oppo A37f, go to Settings > Wi-Fi. Find your Wi-Fi network in the list and long-press on it. Then, select "Forget network" and try reconnecting to it again by entering the Wi-Fi password.

3. Reset network settings: Go to Settings > Additional settings > Backup & reset > Network settings reset. This will reset all network-related settings on your phone, including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and mobile data settings. Note that you will have to reconnect to Wi-Fi networks and re-pair Bluetooth devices afterward.

4. Update phone software: Ensure that your Oppo A37f has the latest software update installed. Sometimes, software updates include bug fixes and improvements that can resolve Wi-Fi issues. Go to Settings > Software Updates to check for any available updates.

If none of the above steps work, it is recommended to contact Oppo customer support or visit an authorized service center for further assistance. They will be able to diagnose the issue more accurately and provide a solution.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Good day!

I understand that you are facing an issue with the Wi-Fi on your Oppo A37f. It can be frustrating when basic troubleshooting and phone reset do not resolve the problem. Here are a few more troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Restart your router: Sometimes, the issue lies with the router rather than the phone. Try restarting your router by unplugging it from the power source, waiting for a few seconds, and plugging it back in. This can help resolve any temporary network issues.

2. Forget and reconnect to the Wi-Fi network: On your Oppo A37f, go to Settings > Wi-Fi. Find your Wi-Fi network in the list and long-press on it. Then, select "Forget network" and try reconnecting to it again by entering the Wi-Fi password.

3. Reset network settings: Go to Settings > Additional settings > Backup & reset > Network settings reset. This will reset all network-related settings on your phone, including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and mobile data settings. Note that you will have to reconnect to Wi-Fi networks and re-pair Bluetooth devices afterward.

4. Update phone software: Ensure that your Oppo A37f has the latest software update installed. Sometimes, software updates include bug fixes and improvements that can resolve Wi-Fi issues. Go to Settings > Software Updates to check for any available updates.

If none of the above steps work, it is recommended to contact Oppo customer support or visit an authorized service center for further assistance. They will be able to diagnose the issue more accurately and provide a solution.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.
Appreciate this so much but nothing worked here.

No worries.
I apologize for the inconvenience. If the previous troubleshooting steps didn't resolve the issue, it's possible that there may be a hardware problem with your Oppo A37f. In such cases, it would be best to reach out to Oppo customer support or visit an authorized service center for further assistance. They will be able to diagnose the problem more accurately and provide you with appropriate solutions or repairs.

In the meantime, you could try using alternative methods to connect to the internet, such as using mobile data or connecting to a different Wi-Fi network. Additionally, you may consider using a USB tethering option if available on your phone, which allows you to share your mobile data connection with other devices.

I hope you are able to resolve the issue with your Oppo A37f soon. If you have any further questions or need any assistance, please feel free to ask.

Join communities like tg groups, ask someone kung naka encounter din ba sila, may mga guides din in /notes.
OPPO A37/A37f/A37fw Official Community

Hi po, nakapag ayos niyo po ang problem? Having the same issue, nag reset po ako ng cp, yung factory reset, ngayon di nag co connect sa internet kahit connected sa wifi. Oppo reno 10.5G po ang phone model ☠️

Back