What's new

Why do the Jehovah Witnesses believe that theirs is the only True religion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentleman007

Forum Expert
Elite
Reaction
As others have pointed out, all religions claim to be the true one, and everybody believes their own religion -or position about religion- is the correct one. I’ve never heard anybody say: “As for religion (or politics or whatever), I believe this and that, but I am wrong”.

The interesting thing is not the fact that someone believes to be right, but their reasons for that belief. And our reasons are in our understanding of the Bible.

That is the key from our perspective: if the Bible is God’s Word, it is the Bible which defines the right way to worship God. So, to summarize some of our points:

1. Our worship and beliefs are based on the Bible, and we reject other traditional doctrines or religious practices (Mark 7:7).
  2. We worship only Jehovah. We do not worship the son of the only true God (John 17:3) and we do not give any kind of religious veneration to Jesus’ mother or other saints.
  3. We love one another, which includes our daily actions, but also things such as refusing to go to war (John 13:34,35).
  4. We obey Jesus’ teachings and commands and we see him and his sacrifice as the way to God (John 14:6).
  5. We don’t get involved in politics (John 18:36).
  6. We acclaim God’s Kingdom as the only solution to humankind’s problems and we publicly spread that good news (Mat 24:14).
Of course, there may be other groups that follow some of these points, but I am not aware of any which follow all of them. Also, this is a short list; other points may be added.

In any case, for a person to accept these points, there are two previous steps in my opinion: to arrive at the conviction that there is a Creator, and to get to the conclusion that the Bible is the message from the Creator to humankind. Once you have reached these two steps, you just need to analyse the Bible.

At least that’s our point of view about this.

More information here:

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

You shall not add to it or take from it." Proverbs 30:5–6 says, "Every word of God proves true… Do not add to his words, lest he rebuke you and you be found a liar." God's Word is perfect and authoritative and needs no human additions.

diyos ba kayo para humatol sa ibang relihiyon? ang diyos lang ang may karapatang humatol kung sila ba ay totoo o hindi..

Another 🚫. Any Religion or Denomination that claims exclusivity within Christianity is deemed heresy.

Are the JW or WT saying that you are the only way to heaven? How absurd. You should change John 3:16 to,
"For Jehovah loves the world that He gave Jehovah's Witnesses that whosoever will believe in this religion will not perish but have everlasting life." 🤦‍♂️

Religion will not save anyone. The one who died on the cross and became the savior of mankind is Jesus alone.

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
John 14:6

"For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus."
Romans 3:23-24

"I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish."
Luke 13:3

All religion thinks that way, it is corporate companies, fuelled by same Doctrines(bible/quran/ torah), similar gods, both generate blind fate, that degradates individual's existence.

And still, no verse in the Bible stated that "many will mislead in the name of Jehovah", only in the name of Christ. (Matthew 24:5)

So, yeah, many people are now holding their hopes only in the name of Jesus Christ, not in the name of Jehovah.

Well, all of you, people and readers here in phcorner, just worship Jesus. We respect all of your decision to worship him.

Anyways, I want to share this screenshot from the PDF of The Original Aramaic New Testament in Plain English (This is not a work or translation of Watchtower)

Screenshot_2021-06-13-23-05-38-77.jpg

Again, just worship Jesus, if it makes you happy.
🙂

Attachments

Aaaahh akala ko kung ano ng beliefs mo sir GildartsTale , some kind of born again pala na naniniwala sa trinity or oneness hehehe :) 😅 🤦‍♂️

Last edited by a moderator:
@Gentleman007..Niyaaaak mehehe lam na dis 😅 😙
@Yortz..trinitarian pala si ts hehehe.

Aaaahh akala ko kung ano ng beliefs mo sir [USER@1782240..GildartsTale[/USER] , some kind of born again pala na naniniwala sa trinity or oneness hehehe :) 😅 🤦‍♂️

Oh... Tell me [USER@1496536..Yortz[/USER] did your JW/WT, died on the cross 2000 yrs. ago? Did JW pay the penalty of our sins on the cross? Or can you tell me any denomination/religion that hung itself on Cross of Calvary. I@ll..wait. 😅

Oh... Tell me Yortz did your JW/WT, died on the cross 2000 yrs. ago? Did JW pay the penalty of our sins on the cross? Or can you tell me any denomination/religion that hung itself on Cross of Calvary. I'll wait. 😅
Isang tapat at Tunay na Saksi lang naman ang namatay para sa kasalanan ng lahat ng tao ...

Oo, Tunay na Saksi ang namatay na iyan para tubusin sa kasalanan at kamatayan ang mga tao ..

Yan lang naman ang masasabi ko

Apocalipsis 1:5
Screenshot_2021-06-14-23-23-18-24.jpg

2 Cor. 1:20; Apocalipsis 3:14
Screenshot_2021-06-14-23-30-30-00.jpg

Screenshot_2021-06-14-23-24-18-66.jpg

Attachments

Isang tapat at Tunay na Saksi lang naman ang namatay para sa kasalanan ng lahat ng tao ...

Oo, Tunay na Saksi ang namatay na iyan para tubusin sa kasalanan at kamatayan ang mga tao ..

Yan lang naman ang masasabi ko

Apocalipsis 1:5
View attachment 1461024
2 Cor. 1:20; Apocalipsis 3:14
View attachment 1461032
View attachment 1461025
And then? Your way out of the question. 🤦‍♂️

The way you spoke about Jesus Christ, as if He was just a mere faithful witness, just shows how hollow your theology is. 🤔

Put this inside your head. If Jesus Christ did not die on the Cross of Calvary:
  • No Christianity
  • No Heaven
  • No Salvation
  • No Forgiveness of Sin
  • Everyone of us will go to HELL

"But whoever disowns Me [JESUS] before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven." Matthew 30:33

Para namang tinanggi at ikinahiya ko si Jesus ..
Walang konek sa ni-quote kong teksto ..

Ni-quote ko lang naman na Saksi siya ah .. Buti nga may namatay na tapat na Saksi para sa inyo eh ..

Baka di mo alam, nagsimula kay Abel ang pagkakaroon ng saksi sa lupa, tingnan mo buong context ng Hebreo 11:4—12:1.

Pasalamat tayo sa mga Saksi pero kung ayaw niyo magpasalamat, edi, wag, choice niyo yun eh ..

😆

[XX='jrnievas, c: 1291177, m: 1764836'][/XX] kung ako yun magpapasalamat talaga ako sa tapat na saksi nayan kasi kundi dahil sakanya walang pag asa buhay na walang hanggan 😄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back