What's new

Closed Who’s your favorite author and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it would be Mario Puzo and JK Rowling for me. Their way of storytelling is amazing and it really brings you to different places. David Levithan and Bob Ong have the same influence on me, in a way I aspire to write like them. The way they speak to their readers, parang kaibigan silang kausap mo habang binabasa ang work nila.

I guess it would be Mario Puzo and JK Rowling for me. Their way of storytelling is amazing and it really brings you to different places. David Levithan and Bob Ong have the same influence on me, in a way I aspire to write like them. The way they speak to their readers, parang kaibigan silang kausap mo habang binabasa ang work nila.

Jk rowling brought so much magic in my life. Im still in awe of her vast imagination :)

brandon sanderson, dahil mahilig ako sa sci fi at fantasy. magaling kasi sya sa world building tapos hindi mahirap basahin ung mga novels nya. mahusay din ung pacing nya
Brandon Sanderson din sakin. Way of Kings una kung binasa kaya nagustuhan ko agad. Sama ko na din si Michael Sullivan maganda rin kasi ung Riyria universe niya.
Masubukan nga rin ung suggestion ng iba hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.