What's new

Who is persecuting who? Sino ang nag-uusig kanino? - Part 2

Kaplok Kaplok

Forum Veteran
Elite
Reaction
As mentioned on my first post, Christians believe that they are the most persecuted group of people.

But is that really true?

If you are a public figure, why is it way easier to claim that you are a devout christian? When (or if) you are a teen, it is harder to admit that you are not convinced?

Ang iilang scenario kung saan aamin ang isang atheist ay sa harap ng mga kaibigan, sa setting na hindi sila dapat i-judge.. pero maliban doon atheist fear the judgement so they usually keep it to themselves in public.

Bukod pa jan, an atheist musters the courage voice out his disbelief in most scenarios, he will be met with hostility and/or condescension. It is almost a rule that if you don't believe their belief, you should shut up and keep it to yourself. But there is no rule about the vice versa.

I dare you change my mind, but there are more atheists pretending to be christian for their own peace of mind, than there are christian pretending to be atheist for the same reason.

the idea of changing your mind is literally asking me which one lasts longer... the strong who acts weak or the weak who acts strong ?
I dont know how you came up with that but okay. And it is literally not asking that. Pakiexplain kung pano ka npunta jan.

Atheist have to pretend to be religious To avoid persecution and to have peace of mind. Isn't it saying enough on who has more power and control and who is weak?

I dont know how you came up with that but okay. And it is literally not asking that. Pakiexplain kung pano ka npunta jan.

Atheist have to pretend to be religious To avoid persecution and to have peace of mind. Isn't it saying enough on who has more power and control and who is weak?
The athiest who pretends is the wolf in sheep's clothing. The strong who acts weak tends to last longer than the latter. therefore, the latter has fewer than the former.

what im basically trying to say is the answer is very obvious. we cannot change your mind.

Last edited:
The athiest who pretends is the wolf in sheep's clothing. The strong who acts weak tends to last longer than the latter. therefore, the latter has fewer than the former.

what im basically trying to say is the answer is very obvious. we cannot change your mind.
Read those verses again, wag mo ko aningin. The "wolf in sheeps clothing" pertaining to false prophets. Yung mga taong may tendency baluktutin ang turo ng Bible for their own gain, to abuse, or to justify their wrongdoings. This is miles away from an atheist pretending to be a christian just so they don't get bother by judgemental christians.
(Actually this christians that atheist are trying to avoid are closer to what the bible has described as wolves. Ano ba sabi pag binuo natin ung verse)

¹⁵ “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. ¹⁶You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? ¹⁷ So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit. ¹⁸ A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit. ¹⁹ Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. ²⁰ Thus you will recognize them by their fruits. Matthew 7: 16-20

chill. I was agreeing with you the whole time. the last part is just kind of absurd why would the theist pretends to be atheist for peace of mind? again i agree with you no malice intended.

chill. I was agreeing with you the whole time. the last part is just kind of absurd why would the theist pretends to be atheist for peace of mind? again i agree with you no malice intended.
Pasensya kung may namisunderstand ako sa punto mo. But it is not absurd. There was a time na Christians were persecuted. They have to pretend to be a pagan(roman religion believer) to avoid death. This WAS true. This is just the same?

Mukhng di mo naintindihan yung post kase ang layo ng punto mo

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
Charles Manson

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Back