Closed Where can i download books?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jomarkowl

Eternal Poster
Established
Solutions
Reaction
Guys san po ako puwedeng maka download ng novels? need ko lang po para sa project namin thank you!

How about audiobooks?

Wala akong Telegram app here now. Pero try to install Telegram app, go to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (or similar channel search engine websites) and search for "audiobooks". It's going to be quite tricky because audibles are much more difficult to find due to their size. Try "Bookhouse" channel in Telegram, minsan meron silang free audiobooks for download. Most audiobooks telegram channels offer "ρrémíùm" audiobooks. Meaning you pay around $2 per audiobook, a whole lot cheaper than the original price.

Wala akong Telegram app here now. Pero try to install Telegram app, go to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (or similar channel search engine websites) and search for "audiobooks". It's going to be quite tricky because audibles are much more difficult to find due to their size. Try "Bookhouse" channel in Telegram, minsan meron silang free audiobooks for download. Most audiobooks telegram channels offer "ρrémíùm" audiobooks. Meaning you pay around $2 per audiobook, a whole lot cheaper than the original price.

Thanks po ng marami..
..try ko po..

Vk.com po try niyo marami dun novels ebooks
Haha.. Nice one! I've been waiting for someone else to say that.. maraming ebooks and audiobooks dun..

@ts, here are a few tips:
search for the wishlist post
if you have a vk account, mas madali mgsearch ng docs

Haha.. Nice one! I've been waiting for someone else to say that.. maraming ebooks and audiobooks dun..

@ts, here are a few tips:
search for the wishlist post
if you have a vk account, mas madali mgsearch ng docs

Stream lang po ang audiobooks sa VK but madami e-book uploads dun.

Status
Not open for further replies.