Established
Reaction
Hi pakilipat po if mali ako ng post.

Please help me choose what to buy:

1. Samsung s21
2. Google pixel 6 or 7a
3. Samsung a54

Thank you!

Hello! I'd be happy to help you out with your decision. Let's go through your options one by one:

1. Samsung S21: The Samsung S21 is a flagship phone from Samsung with a sleek design and powerful performance. It comes with a high-resolution display, a powerful processor, and a great camera setup. If you're looking for a top-of-the-line smartphone with all the latest features, the S21 is a solid choice.

2. Google Pixel 6 or 7a: The Google Pixel series is known for its exceptional camera performance and clean stock Android experience. The upcoming Pixel 6 and Pixel 7a are expected to continue this trend. The Pixel phones also receive regular software updates directly from Google, ensuring you have the latest features and security patches. If camera quality and a pure Android experience are important to you, the Pixel 6 or 7a would be worth considering.

3. Samsung A54: The Samsung A54 is a mid-range smartphone that offers a good balance between price and performance. It comes with a decent display, a capable processor, and a versatile camera setup. The A-series phones from Samsung are known for their great value for money proposition. If you're looking for a budget-friendly option that still provides a solid user experience, the A54 could be a good choice.

Ultimately, the best choice for you will depend on your budget, priorities, and specific needs. If you can provide more information about what you're looking for in a phone, I can offer more tailored advice.

may green line issue yata yung S21 mas prefer ko nalang Nubia or POCO pero depende nalang din sayo kung ano ang hanap mo. Ang Pixel naman is for camera pero if hindi ka gamer go with Pixel

Hello! I'd be happy to help you out with your decision. Let's go through your options one by one:

1. Samsung S21: The Samsung S21 is a flagship phone from Samsung with a sleek design and powerful performance. It comes with a high-resolution display, a powerful processor, and a great camera setup. If you're looking for a top-of-the-line smartphone with all the latest features, the S21 is a solid choice.

2. Google Pixel 6 or 7a: The Google Pixel series is known for its exceptional camera performance and clean stock Android experience. The upcoming Pixel 6 and Pixel 7a are expected to continue this trend. The Pixel phones also receive regular software updates directly from Google, ensuring you have the latest features and security patches. If camera quality and a pure Android experience are important to you, the Pixel 6 or 7a would be worth considering.

3. Samsung A54: The Samsung A54 is a mid-range smartphone that offers a good balance between price and performance. It comes with a decent display, a capable processor, and a versatile camera setup. The A-series phones from Samsung are known for their great value for money proposition. If you're looking for a budget-friendly option that still provides a solid user experience, the A54 could be a good choice.

Ultimately, the best choice for you will depend on your budget, priorities, and specific needs. If you can provide more information about what you're looking for in a phone, I can offer more tailored advice.

Hi thanks for this!

Still undecided due to following reasons:

1. Samsung s21 - how many years po ang OS support? Or should I buy the s21+? Pero parang sobrang laki ng size nya 😅

2. Google pixel - if nasira, meron ba available parts sa Pinas? And maraming reviews sa battery na mabilis malowbat

3. Samsung a54 - mejo bulky

Thank you

Hi thanks for this!

Still undecided due to following reasons:

1. Samsung s21 - how many years po ang OS support? Or should I buy the s21+? Pero parang sobrang laki ng size nya 😅

2. Google pixel - if nasira, meron ba available parts sa Pinas? And maraming reviews sa battery na mabilis malowbat

3. Samsung a54 - mejo bulky

Thank you
You're welcome! I understand your concerns and I'll address them one by one:

1. Samsung S21: Samsung typically offers around 3 years of major OS updates for their flagship devices. This means that the S21 will likely receive Android updates until at least Android 14. As for the size, yes, the S21+ is larger compared to the regular S21. If you prefer a smaller size, you may want to stick with the regular S21.

2. Google Pixel: In terms of availability of parts in the Philippines, it can vary depending on the specific model and the repair centers in your area. Google Pixel phones are not as widely available as Samsung phones, so it's always a good idea to check with local repair centers or authorized service providers to ensure that parts are accessible if needed. As for battery life, the Pixel phones have received mixed reviews in the past. It's always a good idea to check battery life reviews for the specific model you are considering to get a better idea of what to expect.

3. Samsung A54: The A54 is a mid-range phone and it may feel slightly bulkier compared to flagship devices. If you prefer a more compact phone, you may want to consider other options.

Considering your concerns, you may want to consider the Samsung S21 or the Google Pixel 6/7a if you prioritize software updates and camera quality. However, if you're looking for a more budget-friendly option, the Samsung A54 might still be a good choice despite its slightly bulkier size.

It's always a good idea to visit physical stores, if possible, to get a hands-on experience of the devices and see which one feels more comfortable in your hand. Additionally, reading reviews from reputable sources can help make an informed decision.

may green line issue yata yung S21 mas prefer ko nalang Nubia or POCO pero depende nalang din sayo kung ano ang hanap mo. Ang Pixel naman is for camera pero if hindi ka gamer go with Pixel

Dati go na ko sa pixel, tapos ayun nakita ko si s21 and a54 😅 hindi kaya magkakaproblema sa volte and vowifi? Dito user ako at wala pa sa list sa compatible phones si pixel

Back