What's new

Closed What ios users must know about hot vpn proxy

Status
Not open for further replies.

AARAARJAAY

Addict
Reaction
Are you just one of those few who encounter a problem with the Hot VPN Proxy App lately?
Before, I had some issues with the said app as well and it's very frustrating especially when you can't find an alternative VPN for Waterdrop that works fine (I only use either of the two apps mentioned). I tried updating the app to its latest version (2.3.8) and luckily, it's working again (For Optimal Location). And if the app still encounters a problem, try the basic troubleshooting: set your phone into airplane mode for few minutes (perhaps for the app to refresh itself) then voila, you'll be connected again. Proven! :)

There's no other way better than having Hot VPN Proxy app coz all you got to do is just install it on your phone and connect. Easy peasy! :D

PS: I'm an iOS user and a Globe subscriber.

saken din po updated working sya saken sa modem at data.. sa modem walang problem kasi nakatapat na ip di ko na inooff un modem.. sa data naman un cdc trick lang pero working sya mas smooth ngayon at mas mabilis lalo na kong maganda un apn na gamit mo...

Yung sa previous version, naka ρrémíùm lahat ng server countries at yung optimal location lang available tapus mabilis ma full :( Kaya inupdate ko and luckily, it works. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.