What's new

Closed Webpage not available sa android games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanksforsharing

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Kakabalik kolng dito sa phc ;) at hihingi ulit ako nang maliit na tulong hehe .... Ung nilalaro Kong games sa android pag bukas ko lumilitaw lagi ung "webpage not available blah blah " . Tapos nagtry ako patayin ung data ung resulta nagpakita ung " check your connection " tapos my "retry" pag bukas ko nang data ko Sabay pindot sa "RETRY" lumitaw ulit ung webpage not available .. My way ba dito para malaro ko ? Lollipop version.

Last edited:
May upload naman paps bat kailangan mopa ilagay jan haha, sige tingnan ko kung may maitulong ako paps.

It is UP and Running. Check You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..
Check your network.
-Try switching networks. Wi-Fi/Data/Other Sim Cards.
-Restart your device. Clean /cache partition if necessary.

And also, just addition into my previous post. If you don't know how to clear the /cache partition, alternatively, you can go to SETTINGS>APPS>DARK PIRATES>CLEAR CACHE.

It's important that you only clear "CACHE", not "DATA" as it WILL DELETE YOUR PROGRESS, unless you have an account binded and your game supports cloud saving.

And also, just addition into my previous post. If you don't know how to clear the /cache partition, alternatively, you can go to SETTINGS>APPS>DARK PIRATES>CLEAR CACHE.

It's important that you only clear "CACHE", not "DATA" as it WILL DELETE YOUR PROGRESS, unless you have an account binded and your game supports cloud saving.

Try ko po wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.