What's new

Closed [Web Serial] [Novels] [Recommendation]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eseru

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Para dun sa mga naghahanap ng bagong babasahin.
Here are the two I highly recommend.

The Wandering Inn
website: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

1599641902806.png

Currently, TWI has 7 Volumes.

To behonest, di ako confident magbigay ng summary about sa kwento ng TWI. Dahil nauunahan ako lagi ng emotion and excitement. Pero believe me, this is a 15 out of 10, kung ire-rate ko sya.
The characters are very complex, but likeable, they have depth and emotions na naf-flesh out kada volume. Hindi sya yung, sa volume 1 palang, eto yung main MC and eto yung personality nya and eto yung clear cut trajectory ng story nya sa libro. Pero diba lahat naman ng books ganyan? Oo, but TWI has plenty, and I mean PLENTY of characters, na may kanya kanyang story, hindi yung pahapyaw lang sila ma feature sa isang chapter then, malilimutan na natin sya, swerte na kung makikita ulit after 3 Volumes or so.

If you're like me, na gusto ng mahang babasahin, na detailed yung info na binibigay. Try nyo TWI.
Currently, baka nga TWI pa yung pinakamahabang english written literature sa mundo, and di ako nag oover exaggerate. At the end of Volume 6, yung word count is 4,780,394 words. That's longer than all Harry Potter books.
And if you're worried na boring yung magiging experience kasi ang haba haba, well, I can say confidently na si Pirateaba (the author) is one of the best story tellers that I have ever encountered. And I have read so many novels. Nakapagpaiyak lang sakin is si Mitch Albom and Markus Zusak, and yung writer ng The Malazan Book of the Fallen. PA's really good at capturing the reader's emotions. And di lang sa iyakan na parts, pati yung feeling ng amazement, inis, takot, yung feeling na you're there in front of a King, and you're just too overwhlemed with his presence and grandeur. PA's story telling made me feel emotions for Ants.

There are Goblins and Ants, Drakes and Gnolls, and most of the magical creatures na makikita mo sa DnD.
There are dungeons, and magic, and great adventures!
The world building is just so gooood.

oop... sabi ko sa inyo eh, nauunahan ako ng emotion pag dating sa TWI 🤣 nakarating ako dito nang di nakakapagbigay ng summary man lang.

Basically, it's an isekai. People from Earth got magically transported sa ibang mundo.
Yung main focus is si Erin, a young girl that wanders in an old Inn, and all the things that happened after that.

A Practical Guide To Evil

1599643249164.png

A Practical Guide to Evil is a fantasy series about a young girl named Catherine Foundling making her way through the world – though, in a departure from the norm, not on the side of the heroes. Is there such a thing as doing bad things for good reasons, or is she just rationalizing her desire for control? Good and Evil are tricky concepts, and the more power you get the blurrier the lines between them become.

APGTE currently has 6 Books

Cool yung concept ng story na to, na, if you're given a name, then you're given talents/skills/magics. Not just a common name like Joanne or Bart ah, a name like 'A General of the Wicked', or 'The Dark Witch', or 'The Hero of 'whichever city'. And that the world is a battleground for good and evil. How can someone do evil deeds though they're deemed as a 'hero' or a 'good person'. And paano if yung Evil people, they're doing their job as being Evil pero for the greater good?

for me this story is a 10/10
I like the characters. And I know yung binigay kong opinion and konting summary doesn't do this story justice.

But if you like interesting concepts, war and awesome battle scenes, and a story akin to the ones from the Malazan Book of the Fallen, then read this.

This is like a manhua, but 100 times better.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.