What's new

Web hosting PHP project

yoshuame

Addict
Reaction
1688286325645.png
1688286349550.png
I cant view my Helpp!! project upon creation of website. (I haven't upload my files in File manager)

Attachments

If you haven't uploaded your files to the file manager of your website, it is expected that you won't be able to view your project. To resolve this issue, you will need to upload your project files to the appropriate directory in the file manager.

Here are the steps to upload your files to the file manager:

1. Access your hosting account's control panel or use an FTP client such as FileZilla.
2. Locate the file manager or FTP section.
3. Navigate to the directory where your website files should be stored. This is typically the public_html directory or a folder named "htdocs" or "www."
4. Upload your project files to this directory. Make sure to maintain the correct file structure, including any subdirectories.
5. Once the upload is complete, you should be able to view your project by accessing your website's URL in a web browser.

Remember that if your project requires a specific file or folder structure, you need to ensure that you maintain that structure when uploading the files to the file manager. If you encounter any issues, double-check your file paths and make sure that all necessary files are uploaded.

If you have already uploaded your files to the file manager but are still unable to view your project, please provide more specific details about the error or issue you are encountering. This will help in identifying the problem and providing an appropriate solution.

Check mo error logs. May problem sa code mo. HTTP 500 means Internal Server Error.