What's new

Warcraft 3 Legacy Installer (1.21b - 1.27a)

AV Enzo

Forum Veteran
Elite
Reaction
Wait, why should I download a prehistoric version of the game?
Many custom games have been broken by the newest patches, some of them will take weeks to be fixed and others will never be since their makers left Hive long ago. I have made this thread so everyone can play any desired map without fear about compatibility issues, nothing more nothing else.

Is this some kind of repack or homebrew software?
No, it's the officially distributed Warcraft 3 installer as of 2012 until 2017, the code of the executables has not been altered.

So, do I technically need to own a license?
Yes, you need to own a legally purchased license of Reign of Chaos and/or a Frozen Throne one in order to proceed with the installation.

Can I install the game without Internet connection?
Yes, and that's probably the biggest advantage over the latest installer, which forces the user to rely on Battle.net servers just to have the base game in the computer.

Can modern Windows distributions run these legacy versions?
The 2000's versions of the game were made thinking on Windows XP compatibility, however as far as I know all them work fine with Windows 7. Honestly, I have no idea about how they perform in Windows 10, you gotta have to try them.

Some of the executables display error messages. What do I'm supposed to do?
Run both the installers and the patches as Administrator, as simple as that.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

CD KEYS ? JUST GO TO THIS SITE

Complete na to with all movies and cutscenes sa campaign para sa lahat nang nanghahanap. Sa ibang katanungan iGMG nalang :)

Last edited: