What's new

Walang Mahirap Sa'Yo

Starrdust

Luna Lovegood
Solutions
Reaction
"Kaya huwag na kayong mag-alala tungkol sa kinabukasan, dahil ang bukas ay may sarili nang alalahanin. Sapat na ang mga alalahaning dumarating sa bawat araw." - Mateo 6:34 ASND

IMG_20230624_220615_772.jpg

Attachments

haha nagtuturo ng pagka-tamad
Not really.

Tulad lang ito ng quote na ito:
"If you are depressed you are living in the past.
If you are anxious you are living in the future.
If you are at peace you are living in the present."
-Lao Tzu

"I live in the present because the past is regret, and the future is anxiety."
-Patrice Evra

Not really.

Tulad lang ito ng quote na ito:
"If you are depressed you are living in the past.
If you are anxious you are living in the future.
If you are at peace you are living in the present."
-Lao Tzu

"I live in the present because the past is regret, and the future is anxiety."
-Patrice Evra
i'm not that kind of person na go with the flow boss, di ko ugaling pabayaan ang future but i want to control my future instead, i want control over things in my life which includes the things in the future

kaya kapag nakarinig ako ng ganyang mga idea they all sound laziness to me as if we stop doing something for some things

Last edited:
i'm not that kind of person na go with the flow boss, di ko ugaling pabayaan ang future but i want to control my future instead, i want control over things in my life which includes the things in the future

kaya kapag nakarinig ako ng ganyang mga idea they all sound laziness to me as if we stop doing something for some things
As I've said in my comment po sa taas, iba din ang reflection mo. We are entitled to our own opinions and while it is different than mine, I'll respect you po.

For me naman, the verse says, do not live in a constant state of worry po that you forget to live in the present. When you keep worrying about the future na wala pa naman it will turn into overthinking and then malilimutan mo na po ang present na dapat mong i-enjoy.

For me naman, the verse says, do not live in a constant state of worry po that you forget to live in the present. When you keep worrying about the future na wala pa naman it will turn into overthinking and then malilimutan mo na po ang present na dapat mong i-enjoy.
nako nag-o-overthink din ako but pinipili ko lang yung things na qualified for overthinking, naturuan ka lang siguro ng religion to enjoy life, ako kasi is more on survive/maintain life than enjoying it

nako nag-o-overthink din ako but pinipili ko lang yung things na qualified for overthinking, naturuan ka lang siguro ng religion to enjoy life, ako kasi is more on survive/maintain life than enjoying it
As I've said, I respect your views and opinion. I don't know what you are going through right now and what influences your thoughts but I hope and pray na you still enjoy your life.

Light and love ✨

As I've said, I respect your views and opinion. I don't know what you are going through right now and what influences your thoughts but I hope and pray na you still enjoy your life.

Light and love ✨
wow thanks boss, please pray harder for me, grind

Ano kinalaman ng go with the flow? Obviously this is meant for people who are anxious about the future. It is not for everyone.

It is not about people just going with the flow. It is more like iba iba ang pinagdadaanan ng mga tao. So kung hindi applicable sayo ito mga ganitong quotes, then good for you. Pero pag isipan mo muna bago mo sabihing nagtuturo ito magpakatamad.

Ano kinalaman ng go with the flow? Obviously this is meant for people who are anxious about the future. It is not for everyone.

It is not about people just going with the flow. It is more like iba iba ang pinagdadaanan ng mga tao. So kung hindi applicable sayo ito mga ganitong quotes, then good for you.
go with the flow since you don't need to do something about the future but just let it unfold untouched or un-edited for you
Pero pag isipan mo muna bago mo sabihing nagtuturo ito magpakatamad.
it is not the person that is lazy but it is the idea that suggests the person to be lazy

go with the flow since you don't need to do something about the future but just let it unfold untouched or un-edited for you
Ah ok gets ko na. Pero hindi din yan yung tinuturo nito e.

Meron kasing mga tao na they worry too much about the future to a point that they are paralyzed to do anything in the present, or giving themself unnecessary burden. Para sakanila ito.
Example, kailangan mo pumasok ngayon, pero you are worried na sa araw ng sahod baka kulangin pa pambayad ng utang ang sahod mo. Instead of focusing your effort for today, nagiging less productive ka dahil wala kang focus. Maybe there are potential mag sideline para makadagdag sa income, pero you are overcome by the feeling na napakaliit lng ng maibabawas ng sideline mo sa utang mo, then you end up not doing anything.

Ah ok gets ko na. Pero hindi din yan yung tinuturo nito e.

Meron kasing mga tao na they worry too much about the future to a point that they are paralyzed to do anything in the present, or giving themself unnecessary burden. Para sakanila ito.
Example, kailangan mo pumasok ngayon, pero you are worried na sa araw ng sahod baka kulangin pa pambayad ng utang ang sahod mo. Instead of focusing your effort for today, nagiging less productive ka dahil wala kang focus. Maybe there are potential mag sideline para makadagdag sa income, pero you are overcome by the feeling na napakaliit lng ng maibabawas ng sideline mo sa utang mo, then you end up not doing anything.
not doing anything is not overthinking, overthinking is not stopping to think about something, no surrender kumbaga until something is attained

not doing anything is not overthinking, overthinking is not stopping to think about something, no surrender kumbaga until something is attained
Based jan sa statement mo, sounds like you never really experienced overthinking, or you are priviledged enough to not have problems that paralyzes you to overthink.. good for you..
That just means this quotes do not apply to you.

Based jan sa statement mo, sounds like you never really experienced overthinking, or you are priviledged enough to not have problems that paralyzes you to overthink.. good for you..
That just means this quotes do not apply to you.
i intend to think non-stop especially if di pa naso-sove, i'm not a surrender type person, even if the statement doesn't apply to me as you have claimed, still pwede pa din ako mag comment on how the idea appears to me

i intend to think non-stop especially if di pa naso-sove, i'm not a surrender type person, even if the statement doesn't apply to me as you have claimed, still pwede pa din ako mag comment on how the idea appears to me
Ok good for you. Hindi k nmn binabawalan mag comment kaya ewan ko kung pano ka napunta jan. It is not necessarily bad if you are capable of understanding a different view. Understanding is not the same as surrendering.

Ok good for you. Hindi k nmn binabawalan mag comment kaya ewan ko kung pano ka napunta jan. It is not necessarily bad if you are capable of understanding a different view. Understanding is not the same as surrendering.
not doing something is not understanding unless the "not doing something" is the solution itself but on the other hand surrendering is always accompanied by not doing something

pero in real life andami naghihirap bro
me mga batang me sakit etc
matatapos lng ang mga yan pag wala na tayo . .

Back