What's new

Wala na lumalapit sakin na pag ibig alone forever

aklouuu

Journeyman
Reaction
Namamansin ko mag isa lang Ako tatanda nito, gusto ko maghanap ng pag ibig ih kaso Wala sakin paki ginawa ko lahat kaso Wala talaga magkakagusto sakin, kaya this time mag lolowkey profile Nako di nako nakakaranas ng pag ibig na totoo sa buong buhay ko kaya I need to start to choose myself over and over again Kasi there's no one for me. being myself nalang Saka ang peaceful pag single kahit paulit ulit Yung rotation ko para na stuck Ako sa Isang current dimesion na tila walang nangyayari pag babago but still na kahit ganun accept the fact na single Ako na kahit di Ako iibig pa muli. It was nothing new about my life but I guess this is it of being single broke and not colorful life, god makes me like this to be ain't great to feel happy in love but it's fine..

I can relate to you TS. It sounds like you're going through a period of self-reflection and acceptance of being single. It's essential to recognize that everyone's journey is unique, and finding love can take time. Instead of feeling pressured to conform to societal expectations, focus on personal growth, self-love, and the things that bring you joy and fulfillment.

Consider exploring your interests, engaging in activities you enjoy, and building meaningful connections with friends and family. Embrace the opportunities that come your way, and don't rush the process of finding love. Sometimes, when you least expect it, meaningful connections can happen.

Remember that being single doesn't define your worth, and a colorful and fulfilling life can be achieved regardless of relationship status. Focus on building a life that makes you happy and fulfilled, and the right person may come into your life when the time is right.

masyado ka namang seLf Pity TS,..
sorry ha, I'm just being totoo Lang,..
you know what? don't think na mag isa ka/nag iisa ka,..
God don't want us to be aLone,..
that's why he created so much things for us but we choose to ignore it
for some other stuffs na gusto Lang natin bigyang pansin,.
don't Look for someone to Love you,..
Love your seLf and aLways be good to others,..
sooner or Later, you wiLL attract the one who truLy yours,..
Let that someone Learn your fLaws even though hindi pa kayo,..
wag mo isiLid sariLi mo,..
TraveL, Learn, Experience things..

Again,

WE ONLY LIVE ONCE! ;)
Don't afraid!
Leap!

same tayo pero goal ko ngayon is magpapakabusy, grind ikanga hanggang sa unting unti lalapit yung babae dahil alam nilang nakikita nila yung hinahanap nila

Back