What's new

Help vivo y17s engineering mode dial code?

reptile99

Forum Guru
Solutions
Reaction
help vivo y17s engineering mode dial code??

To access the engineering mode on the Vivo Y17s, you can try the following steps:

1. Open the phone app on your Vivo Y17s.
2. Dial ##3646633## or *#812# and press the call button.

Please note that the engineering mode is a built-in feature designed for advanced users and developers. It gives access to various testing and diagnostic tools, which can have an impact on your device's performance if used incorrectly. Therefore, it is important to be cautious and only make changes if you know what you are doing.

If the above code doesn't work for your Vivo Y17s, it could mean that engineering mode is not accessible through a dial code on your specific device model. In that case, you may need to explore alternative methods or contact Vivo customer support for further assistance.

To access the engineering mode on the Vivo Y17s, you can try the following steps:

1. Open the phone app on your Vivo Y17s.
2. Dial ##3646633## or *#812# and press the call button.

Please note that the engineering mode is a built-in feature designed for advanced users and developers. It gives access to various testing and diagnostic tools, which can have an impact on your device's performance if used incorrectly. Therefore, it is important to be cautious and only make changes if you know what you are doing.

If the above code doesn't work for your Vivo Y17s, it could mean that engineering mode is not accessible through a dial code on your specific device model. In that case, you may need to explore alternative methods or contact Vivo customer support for further assistance.
its not working can you give me a another engineering mode code for vivo..

its not working can you give me a another engineering mode code for vivo..
I apologize for the confusion earlier. On some Vivo devices, accessing the engineering mode may require a different code. Here are two alternative codes you can try to access the engineering mode on your Vivo Y17s:

1. #558# or *##558##
2. ##3646633##

Please note that these codes may or may not work on your specific Vivo Y17s model, as the availability of engineering mode can vary. If none of the codes mentioned above work, it is possible that engineering mode is not accessible through a dial code on your device.

In such cases, you may consider reaching out to Vivo customer support or searching for alternative methods specific to your Vivo Y17s model to access the engineering mode.

boss yung bang

basebrand version 0

yung kernel version ???

kasi wala naman akong nakitang medeatik sa software info ko..
Nope..check mo yung unit ng vivo mo. Kung nau yung chipset. Makikita mo yan sa google...kuny mediatek ba sya or kirin.. snapdragon or exynos...pagkakaalam ko yung mediatek lang merong engineering mode.

I apologize for the confusion earlier. On some Vivo devices, accessing the engineering mode may require a different code. Here are two alternative codes you can try to access the engineering mode on your Vivo Y17s:

1. #558# or *##558##
2. ##3646633##

Please note that these codes may or may not work on your specific Vivo Y17s model, as the availability of engineering mode can vary. If none of the codes mentioned above work, it is possible that engineering mode is not accessible through a dial code on your device.

In such cases, you may consider reaching out to Vivo customer support or searching for alternative methods specific to your Vivo Y17s model to access the engineering mode.
still not working can you give me another engineering mode code for vivo y17s..

still not working can you give me another engineering mode code for vivo y17s..
I apologize if the previous suggestions did not work. Unfortunately, the engineering mode code can vary based on the specific device model and firmware version. It's possible that there is no universal code for accessing the engineering mode on the Vivo Y17s.

In such cases, I recommend reaching out to Vivo customer support directly for assistance. They will be able to provide you with the correct code or guide you on how to access the engineering mode on your specific device model.

You can contact Vivo customer support through their official website, social media channels, or by calling their customer service hotline. They will be able to provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding accessing the engineering mode on your Vivo Y17s.

Nope..check mo yung unit ng vivo mo. Kung nau yung chipset. Makikita mo yan sa google...kuny mediatek ba sya or kirin.. snapdragon or exynos...pagkakaalam ko yung mediatek lang merong engineering mode.
gumana sakin yung *#558# kaso eto lumabas..
Screenshot_2024_0106_193454.jpg

Attachments

Back