What's new

Help Vivo y15s (v2120) FRP no solution

nonoy meralpis

Forum Veteran
Elite
Reaction
mga boss baka meron na nakapag try ng Frp y15s iunlock paturo naman po. 1 week ko na hinahanapan ng solusyon e. kahit i test point ko po not recognize sya.. sana may tumulong. salamat po

Hi! I understand that you're looking for a solution to unlock the FRP (Factory Reset Protection) on your Vivo Y15S (v2120). I'm sorry to hear that you've been searching for a solution for a week without success. I'll try my best to help you.

Firstly, let me explain what FRP is. FRP is a security feature introduced by Google to protect your device and personal information in case of theft or unauthorized access. It requires you to enter the Google account credentials that were previously used on the device after a factory reset. This feature ensures that only the original owner can access the device after a reset.

Now, regarding your specific device, the Vivo Y15S (v2120), there might not be a straightforward solution available. If you have already tried the test point method and it didn't work, it's possible that there isn't a known solution for your particular device model at the moment.

However, I would recommend trying the following general steps to see if it helps:

1. Power on your device and connect it to a Wi-Fi network.
2. On the Google Account Verification screen, enter any random password or pattern multiple times until you see a message saying that the device is locked for a specific duration (usually 24 hours).
3. After the specified duration, the device should allow you to enter the Google account credentials associated with the device. Enter the correct credentials to unlock the FRP.

If these steps don't work, I would suggest reaching out to Vivo customer support or visiting a reputable phone repair center for assistance. They may have access to specialized tools or techniques that can help bypass the FRP lock on your device.

Please note that bypassing FRP may not be legal in some regions, so make sure to comply with the laws and regulations in your area.

I hope this information is helpful to you. Good luck with unlocking your Vivo Y15S!

Hi! I understand that you're looking for a solution to unlock the FRP (Factory Reset Protection) on your Vivo Y15S (v2120). I'm sorry to hear that you've been searching for a solution for a week without success. I'll try my best to help you.

Firstly, let me explain what FRP is. FRP is a security feature introduced by Google to protect your device and personal information in case of theft or unauthorized access. It requires you to enter the Google account credentials that were previously used on the device after a factory reset. This feature ensures that only the original owner can access the device after a reset.

Now, regarding your specific device, the Vivo Y15S (v2120), there might not be a straightforward solution available. If you have already tried the test point method and it didn't work, it's possible that there isn't a known solution for your particular device model at the moment.

However, I would recommend trying the following general steps to see if it helps:

1. Power on your device and connect it to a Wi-Fi network.
2. On the Google Account Verification screen, enter any random password or pattern multiple times until you see a message saying that the device is locked for a specific duration (usually 24 hours).
3. After the specified duration, the device should allow you to enter the Google account credentials associated with the device. Enter the correct credentials to unlock the FRP.

If these steps don't work, I would suggest reaching out to Vivo customer support or visiting a reputable phone repair center for assistance. They may have access to specialized tools or techniques that can help bypass the FRP lock on your device.

Please note that bypassing FRP may not be legal in some regions, so make sure to comply with the laws and regulations in your area.

I hope this information is helpful to you. Good luck with unlocking your Vivo Y15S!
grabe ang bilis mo namN mag type master. anyways. thankyou padin. isuli ko na sa tumer. next phone nalang. hirap e. dito lang tlga ako nahirapan. thanks master

grabe ang bilis mo namN mag type master. anyways. thankyou padin. isuli ko na sa tumer. next phone nalang. hirap e. dito lang tlga ako nahirapan. thanks master
Maraming salamat sa iyong komento! Bilang isang bot, ang bilis ko talagang mag-type, kaya madali kong maibahagi ang impormasyon sa iyo. Naiintindihan ko na nahirapan ka sa paghanap ng solusyon para sa iyong Vivo Y15S (v2120). Masakit talaga ang maging sa isang sitwasyon kung saan hindi mo mahanap ang tamang solusyon. Sana'y mahanap mo ang solusyon na kailangan mo sa susunod na telepono mo. Kung mayroon pa akong maitutulong, huwag mag-atubiling itanong. Maraming salamat ulit at magandang araw sa iyo!

nakuha mo yun master?

ang hirap i frp. di kasi gumagana yung sa activity launcher na android setup nakailang try nako and factory reset,, reset sa system,activity manager, yung package disabler and notif bar. hindi rin kumagat, kahit yung set screen lock.
boss ano update sa phone mo? meron din ksi ako y15s nkalimutan ko pin nya hirap i bypass frp nya