What's new

Closed Visual Studio Code: Ano ang mga extensions na magagamit talaga at dapat meron ka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crypto

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Pero una sa lahat sino si Visual Studio Code:
"Visual Studio Code combines the simplicity of a source code editor with powerful developer tooling, like IntelliSense code completion and debugging.
First and foremost, it is an editor that gets out of your way. The delightfully frictionless edit-build-debug cycle means less time fiddling with your environment, and more time executing on your ideas."
Ang nakakaganda nito, ito ay libre, pati ang extensions at ibang features. Panis ang notepad++ at sublime text dito. So sa wala pa naka install, download at install na.

Sa mga subok na rito. Pwede ko bang malaman ano ang mga extension na ininstall nyo at para saan ito..
"Please note: Ayoko yung suggestion na kinuha lamang sa internet kasi nabasa ko na halos lahat don, Yung suggestion na based from experience para may tunay na interaction between developers, Maraming Salamat"

Ito yung gamit ko sir.

Also Emmet for shortcut keys.

Attachments

I use VSCode. I would say the most useful extension to me are:
  • Docker - Well Docker. If you are into containers, this is a no-brainer
  • EditorConfig - Maintains consistent editor styles between different editors like Atom, Sublime, IntelliJ
  • EsLint - Linting for JavaScript
  • gitignore - If you use git, which you should, then gitignore is a no-brainer
  • GitLens - Useful in seeing who and what changed on a particular line of code without having to manually inspect on the terminal
  • Go - Well Go language.
  • Kubernetes - Well Kubernetes. That speaks for itself.
  • markdownlint - I like to write good and detailed README.md files. I want to make sure it follows standard documentation because I expect other people will be reading my documentation
  • Prettier - I wanna automate the mundane details of syntax styling on my code
  • Prettify Selected JSON - Sometimes I get those unstructured JSON snippets. This addresses that concern
  • Python - Well Python
  • Vagrant - Same thing with Docker. If you like VirtualBox or VMWare, and you're a developer, Vagrant is really useful
  • YAML - A lot of configuration is now written in YAML. So syntax highlighting and checking is a must
  • Debugger for Chrome - I program in Node and it's not convenient to debug inside VSCode. I still prefer Chrome's debugger
  • Language Support for Java - I'm a Java programmer so this makes sense but I prefer to use IntelliJ when working on full blown Spring Boot apps. IntelliJ BLOWS down VSCode in terms of speed when it comes to Java/Spring apps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back