What's new

Help Video/Audio to text converter

For The Lich King

Honorary Poster
Guys baka meron kayong apl/link/ or san pwede makap dl nyan or maka gamit ng libre. Wrong section pero sana may makapansin. Salamat po mga idol

Hello! I understand that you are looking for an application, link, or place where you can download or use a free video/audio to text converter. While this might not be the right section for this question, I'll do my best to help you out.

There are several options available for video/audio to text conversion, both online and offline. Here are a few popular ones:

1. Google Docs: Google Docs offers a built-in speech recognition tool that can convert audio to text. Simply open a new Google Docs document, go to "Tools" in the menu, and select "Voice typing." You can then speak into your microphone, and Google Docs will transcribe your speech into text.

2. Express Scribe: Express Scribe is a professional transcription software that offers a free version with limited features. It allows you to transcribe audio and video files and offers features like foot pedal support for controlling playback. You can download it from the official website.

3. Online Converters: There are several online platforms that offer video/audio to text conversion services. Some popular options include Sonix, Happy Scribe, and Rev. These platforms usually have both free and ρáíd plans, with the free plans having limitations on file size and the number of hours you can transcribe.

Please note that the accuracy of these tools can vary, and it may be necessary to make manual corrections to the transcriptions. Additionally, keep in mind that using copyrighted material without permission might violate copyright laws.

I hope this information helps you find a suitable solution for your needs. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask!

Back