What's new

Closed Usapang nerd: physical science

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imhanifahdee

Honorary Poster
Established
Reaction
mga paps, san po ba pwede magdownload ng mga libro for educational purpose like physical science na libro. i need all the resources i can get since i will be teaching physical science for this semester

Pm mo sakin kailangan monh libro. I give you links
Maraming salamat po :D

Baka po meron kayo nitong mga to

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
PHC_Ayayay

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online