What's new

Help Urgent! 4 keys of my keyboard keeps dropping.

Phc_YooA

Forum Guru
Good day ka PHC!

nagkaka issue ako sa PC ko lately.
may time na working ang "i" at "8" button pero lately napapadalas na yung di nya pag gana.

I did uninstall drivers multiple times na. and keeps restarting the PC til it works. kasi tested ko working ang keyboard sa laptop.

sana may maka tulong kasi kinakabahan na ko baka bumigay ng tuluyan ang PC ko.

Thank you!

Hello!

It appears that your keyboard is experiencing some hardware issues, and it's starting to fail. The fact that the keyboard works on your laptop but not on your PC indicates that it's not a driver issue, but rather a hardware issue.

Here are some steps you can take to try and fix the issue:

1. Try cleaning the keyboard: Dust and debris can accumulate on the keyboard over time, causing the keys to stick and not work correctly. Try using a can of compressed air or a small brush to clean the keyboard thoroughly.

2. Check the connection: Make sure the keyboard is properly connected to your PC. If it's a wired keyboard, check the cable for any signs of damage or wear. If it's a wireless keyboard, make sure the batteries are properly installed and that the keyboard is paired with your PC.

3. Try a different USB port: If your keyboard is connected via USB, try plugging it into a different USB port on your PC. Sometimes, certain USB ports can be faulty or not provide enough power to the device.

4. Replace the keyboard: If all else fails, it may be time to replace the keyboard. Keyboards are relatively inexpensive and easy to replace, and it's a good investment if you use your PC frequently.

I hope these suggestions help you resolve the issue. If the problem persists, it may be best to take your PC to a professional technician to diagnose and repair any hardware issues. Good luck!

Laptop or desktop po?
Try nyo po gumamit ng another keyboard and observe po if persist padin even sa new keyboard na
Pwede din po kasi hardware faulty na yung current keyboard nyo

clearly its hardware issue, keyboard lang po yan...

pero sana na solve mo na

kung hindi pa, bumili nalang po muna kayo ng spare na keyboard or kung meron kayo na mahihiraman.

hindi po solution ang restart ng pc or install uninstall ng driver kasi its either working or not kung sa OS ang issue but since specific keys lang then ang issue po nyan ehh malamang keyboard lang