What's new

Closed Updated!!! 02-12-17 4 ρrémíùm quadra config! actual download speed - 38mbps! w/ screenshots!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
really sucks! :mad: i am planning to buy an extra tm sim card in the next payday! LOL :rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but check this out...i am using ρrémíùm vpn for me to get connected to internet, and this gorsuf15 promo with 40mb capping works well with my vpn...the allocated 40mb data is ignored which i don't know why...i can still connect even though i have consumed beyond the allocated 40mb data...:notworthy::smuggrin::smuggrin: bt still not fair for a globe user like me compared to the perks enjoyed by a tm user..
you're considered as a lucky guy :smug: not all guys/gals here are as lucky as you. To bypassed that 40mb allocation (n) but yeah that's totally unfair for globe users if there's a cheaper promo with the same benefits? why you stick to that sim card lol if I were you I will buy TM sim card now to enjoy net life with a cheaper price. :troll::troll::troll:
salamat boss. .keep on sharing ..aabangan ko mga update mo po aa..haha..rak en rol \m/
aba ayos araw-arawin ko kaya pag share?:love: lol enjoy lang
maraming salamat TS..try ko agad to...
thanks uli!!!
walang problema bro, kung walang libreng net? dun sa tayo sa murang net hehe:greedy::greedy::greedy:
thanks.. keep sharing
yes makakaasa ka more to come! :sneaky:

salamat! pa try
sige try lang ng try!
Leecher Po :(
wag kang panghinaan ng loob di tayo madamot pwede mo idownload kahit leecher ka pa yung mismong image doon sa frontpage yun mismo ang link enjoy!~

Dahil sa magagandang feedback nyu gaya ng nasabi ko sa frontpage? ishishare ko na din yung aking ehi kung nagustuhan nyu po ito tiyak ako na mas magugustuhan nyu po iyon dahil mga 12x :happy: lang nmn na mas mabilis kesa sa hpi ko hehe ayus diba? wait lang kayo iuupdate ko thread maya-maya :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
jowk!:happy: nandyan lang, yung mismong image ang link enjoy! :playful::playful::playful:[/QUOTE]
really sucks! :mad: i am planning to buy an extra tm sim card in the next payday! LOL :rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but check this out...i am using ρrémíùm vpn for me to get connected to internet, and this gorsuf15 promo with 40mb capping works well with my vpn...the allocated 40mb data is ignored which i don't know why...i can still connect even though i have consumed beyond the allocated 40mb data...:notworthy::smuggrin::smuggrin: bt still not fair for a globe user like me compared to the perks enjoyed by a tm user..

Salamat sir try ko sya mamaya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back