What's new

Help Union Bank - Personal Savings Account Error

Hello! Ka-PHC!

Nag-try ako mag-open sa UnionBank ng Personal Savings Account, nasa upload procedure na ako, kaso nag-e-error palagi.

May message na ganito - seems like we need more time validating your information

May same issue po ba sa inyo?

Maraming Salamat po!

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble opening a Personal Savings Account with UnionBank. The error message you received indicates that there may be some issues with the information you provided and UnionBank is still validating it.

It's possible that there may be missing or incorrect information on your application. I suggest double-checking all the details you provided to ensure that they match your valid identification documents. You may also want to contact UnionBank customer service to inquire about the status of your application and seek assistance.

You can reach UnionBank customer service through their hotline at 841-8600 or email them at customer.service@unionbankph.com. They are available from Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM.

I hope this helps, and I wish you luck with your application!

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble opening a Personal Savings Account with UnionBank. The error message you received indicates that there may be some issues with the information you provided and UnionBank is still validating it.

It's possible that there may be missing or incorrect information on your application. I suggest double-checking all the details you provided to ensure that they match your valid identification documents. You may also want to contact UnionBank customer service to inquire about the status of your application and seek assistance.

You can reach UnionBank customer service through their hotline at 841-8600 or email them at customer.service@unionbankph.com. They are available from Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM.

I hope this helps, and I wish you luck with your application!
Thank you!