What's new

Closed tulungan tayo! clipclaps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a chance to get a free gift at ClipClaps, I'm so close from getting it! Copy this text and open ClipClaps App to give me a boost!You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

I got a chance to get a free gift at ClipClaps, I'm so close from getting it! Copy this text and open ClipClaps App to give me a boost!You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Pa help po, help ko rin kayo

I got a chance to get a free gift at ClipClaps, I'm so close from getting it! Copy this text and open ClipClaps App to give me a boost!

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Pa slashback click ko rin sa inyo thanks

Na click ko na sayo paps pa click naman sakin thanks

Done paki check kung nag not if, pag wala ulitin ko, pero yung sayo nag not if sakin, thanks😊
Na click ko na sayo paps pa click naman sakin thanks

A chance to get a free 120usd gift at ClipClaps, I'm so close from getting it! Copy this text and open ClipClaps App to give me a boost!You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Patulong din hihi

pa help den mga pops

Paslash ako slash back ko kayo

Done a34 ts,paslash back naman dyan. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.