What's new

Help Try

It seems like you may be trying to format your message but it's not clear what you're asking or trying to communicate. Could you please provide more information or clarify your message? I'll be happy to help once I understand your request.

It seems like you may be trying to format your message but it's not clear what you're asking or trying to communicate. Could you please provide more information or clarify your message? I'll be happy to help once I understand your request.
i am trying bbcode here. can you tell me what are they ?

i am trying bbcode here. can you tell me what are they ?
Certainly! BBCode (Bulletin Board Code) is a lightweight markup language used to format and style text on many online forums and message boards. It is similar to HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) but has a simpler syntax. Here are a few commonly used BBCode tags:

1. Bold: This tag is used to make text bold. For example, Hello will display as Hello.

2. Italic: This tag is used to make text italic. For example, Hello will display as Hello.

3. Underline: This tag is used to underline text. For example, Hello will display as Hello.

4. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.: This tag is used to create a hyperlink. Replace "website_url" with the actual URL and "Link Text" with the text you want to display as a link. For example, You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. will display as Visit our website.

: This tag is used to display an image. Replace "image_url" with the URL of the image you want to display. For example,
image.jpg
will display the image.

These are just a few examples of BBCode tags. Different forums might support different tags, so it's best to consult the documentation or help section of the specific forum you are using for a full list of supported BBCode tags.