What's new

Closed Travel

Status
Not open for further replies.

LakawCdeO

Enthusiast
Reaction
I think everyone thinks of traveling. Some do it for profession while some for pleasure and accomplishment. This is true! But how about you? Dreaming to start traveling? Definitely I am one of you. In this thread, you can say whatever you want to share about traveling and you can also mention places.

I live in You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and honestly, I can really say that this City of Golden Friendship is an ideal place to spend vacations.

Where do you live? is your place worthy to travel at?

Im from Iligan City, and we are known as the city of majestic waterfalls. :) Welcome to phc :)

Proud Kapampangan!
Madami rin ditong dinadayo tulad ng Giant Lantern Festival,Hot Air Baloon etc. :D

Tama! Dinadayo talaga yang Giant Lantern Festival niyo! Hanggang tv nga lang ako eh pero isa ang festival niyo ang gusto kong mawitness. :D

Salamat sa pagwelcome! :D Sana ma enjoy natin ang thread na to :)

Im from Iligan City, and we are known as the city of majestic waterfalls. :) Welcome to phc :)

I see! Hours lang pagitan natin. Atsaka, nakapunta na ako sa Iligan a lot of times already. Kasi Lanao del Norte talaga ako galing. :)

Tama! Dinadayo talaga yang Giant Lantern Festival niyo! Hanggang tv nga lang ako eh pero isa ang festival niyo ang gusto kong mawitness. :D

I see! Hours lang pagitan natin. Atsaka, nakapunta na ako sa Iligan a lot of times already. Kasi Lanao del Norte talaga ako galing. :)
(y)

try mo minsan pag napasyal ka sa pampanga meron ding sandbox/wakeboarding/sky ranch etc :)

Dear LakawCdeO,

Since 2 years have passed since the last reply in this thread, I am locking it to prevent necroposting. Feel free to start a new thread or contact any forum staff if you want this to be reopened.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.