What's new

Closed Top 5 best comedy anime i've watched so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Gintama - Of course who else in the Anime industry or Otakus who do not know this series. Well if you don't know your sorry you missed a chance to see the Odd Jobs trio who takes the comedy world by storm. The idle Gin chan (Sakata Gintoki), the Glutton Kagura from the Yato clan and the Plain Shimura Shinpachi. Almost forget the Police Shinsengumi, the Madao hasegawa, the Ruthless Otae, the Masochist Sa chan, the duo Katsura and Elizabeth and etc...

2. The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. - One of the newest anime currently airing on it's S2. At first impression Saiki Kusou the main character maybe simple but as the title implies there's something wrong with his life. He's a damn psychic! . He don't like his powers as he was sorrounded by characters with unique personalities making his life seems more miserable.

3. Beelzebub - Another one the animes who never fails to make me laugh. Imagine a delinquent taking care of a random baby who pissed on his face.. But that's not the surprising part there, the baby was actually a descendant of the demon king, oh my what a predicament . Yes the anime was the story of this two as they live an unusual life filled with odd characters both from the demon world and from the human world.

4. Ranma 1/2 - If you don't have an idea what anime is this well you're pretty young. Actually I'm just 18 and this anime from the 90's piqued my interest. A boy turning into a girl when doused by water and that's not it an Amazona turning into a cat, his rival into a pig and his father into a bear. This classic anime was arguably the best comedy anime in the late 80's and the early 90's. It reaches into a 100+ episode, yeah pretty much by a retro anime not to mention DB.

5. My Bride is a Mermaid - My childhood Anime at last. I think you already have an idea what the situation is by reading the title itself. If you've seen it you've probably drawn into its classic intro the haiku and of course the characters. Mermaids invading the school by taking the role of a teachers and students. Well pretty much like it.

So that's it my top 5 Best Comedy Anime so far. If you have suggestions and reactions just drop a comment below. I'll try posting next My Best Shounen Anime so far (Prepare for some Legends in that list!)...

Last edited:
ilang episodes na yang ginatama ts?
honestly di ko pa nasisimulan yan... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.