What's new

Closed The old man says he can tell her age and by doing this..

Status
Not open for further replies.
gusto niyo pa ba ituloy kwento ko hahahah... may moral lesson kasi jan.. wag basta basta magtitwala o magtanong sa taong lubos mo di mo kakilala...

eto na yun kadugtong niyan...

sagot ng matanda sa kanya., 'Lady, i'm 78 and my eyesight is going. Although, when i was young there was a sure-fire way to tell how old a woman was. It sounds very forward, but it requires you to let me put my hands under your ***. Then, and only then I can tell you EXACTLY how old you are.'

They wait in silence on the empty street untill her curiosity gets the better of her. She finally blurts out, 'What the hell, go ahead.'

alam niyo ba ginawa sa kanya ng matanda!

He slips both of his hands under her blouse and begins to feel around very slowly and carefully... at di pa yan natatapos wait lang...
I need some break... 😂 pagod na kamay ko!

sorry eto na po yun kasunod niyan spoil ko na lang.. 😂 medyo censored lang... kaya yaw ko na din tuloy to kaso baka mabitin kayo..

SPG

He bounces and weighs each ****** and he gently pinches each nipple. He pushes her breasts together and rubs them against each other.

After a couple of minutes of this, she says, 'Okay, okay... How old am i?

He completes one last squeeze of her breasts, removes his hand, and says, 'Madam, you are 50.'

Stunned and amazed, the woman says, 'That was incredible, how could you tell?'

'I was behind you at mcdonald's.

hahahahha.. diba nakakabwisit!! pag ganyan.. 🤣

sorry eto na po yun kasunod niyan spoil ko na lang.. 😂 medyo censored lang... kaya yaw ko na din tuloy to kaso baka mabitin kayo..

SPG

He bounces and weighs each ** and he gently pinches each nipple. He pushes her breasts together and rubs them against each other.

After a couple of minutes of this, she says, 'Okay, okay... How old am i?

He completes one last squeeze of her breasts, removes his hand, and says, 'Madam, you are 50.'

Stunned and amazed, the woman says, 'That was incredible, how could you tell?'

'I was behind you at mcdonald's.

hahahahha.. diba nakakabwisit!! pag ganyan.. 🤣
Hokage pala si old man

pero isip pa rin ang dapat pairalin hindi puso.. ang puso siya ay nagsisilbing buhay natin.. hahahaha!! tama ba ko?😅
korek ka dyan, pro nde ko yata gets parang ironic yung sinabi mo, kung sabi mo isip dapat pairalin, tapos sabay puso naman ang buhay natin, san ba talaga? kung isip pinairal natin pano naman ang buhay natin? napaisip lang:unsure:

korek ka dyan, prô nde ko yata gets parang ironic yung sinabi mo, kung sabi mo isip dapat pairalin, tapos sabay puso naman ang buhay natin, san ba talaga? kung isip pinairal natin pano naman ang buhay natin? napaisip lang:unsure:

kahit ko rin e.. ano nga ba talaga?!.. puso o isip? di ba mapapaisip ka? let's say bigyan kita isang sitwasyon, pano mo mabubuhay ang isang tao kung wala ang puso?? hahahha!! just think about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.