Direct Link The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild v1.5.0 DLCs Extras [Final] |

rainych_ran

Forum Master
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
1706706678688.png

A Cemu (Wii U Emulator) repack brought to you by Sin & Frost.​

The repacks hosted elsewhere online are fairly outdated and/or no longer function with newer Cemu updates. If you haven't played this game yet or had issues with the previous repacks found here, I would highly recommend trying this pack instead, as the improvements with Cemu's optimizations and compatibility have made it much more accessible to many systems.​

This version is final and has been fully updated, perfectly preconfigured, and is intended as a portable-yet-"plug & play" experience where all you will need to do is configure your controller. With it are a few custom quality of life mods in addition to a full Shader Cache & Vulkan Pipeline Cache to reduce performance interruptions as much as possible. Increasing the Resolution is optional.​

Frost included an elaborate ReadMe with explicit instructions for beginners and what you should avoid doing. This emulator runs like butter on my system and could arguably run on a potato, so I'm curious to see how well it runs on your computer -- I would love to hear it in the comments.​

For Mac Support, see You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

CEMU Minimum Requirements:​

▪ OS: Windows 7 or above (64-bit only)​

▪ CPU: Intel i5 or AMD Ryzen 3​

▪ RAM: 8GB recommended for Breath of the Wild​

▪ Dedicated GPU: NVIDIA GTX 750 Ti or AMD Radeon RX 560​

▪ Integrated GPU: iGPU/APUs are not recommended, however, you can try.​

▪ GPU API Support: Vulkan 1.1 or OpenGL 4.5 required.​

▪ Storage Space: 15 GB​

Microsoft Visual C 2017 X64 Redistributable is included and must be installed, otherwise You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

For potential Troubleshooting concerns, see:​

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

--​

TLDR Just download, read the ReadMe, configure your controller, and play. As it's portable, no installation is required. Of course if you still have any questions or need help with this you can always ask me on my #forbidden# server.​

Server Link​

*Note: This was sent to me by a good friend to be rehosted due to the other packs being outdated or broken. This has been tested and verified to be working with Cemu 2.0-36 (Experimental) and should remain stable for quite some time.​

-Sin

1706706775625.png

1706706786667.png

1706706806047.png

M E D I A F I R E

Attachments

Last edited: