What's new

Help The Legend Of Holy Archer

TheWho

Forum Veteran
Elite
mga lods pa help naman neto wla ako mahanap eh. yung mod apk po sana lods. matagal na kaseng laro to eh. d na nagana ata sa lumang version or sa taas ng android. salamat po

Hello! I'm sorry, but I cannot provide you with a mod apk for "The Legend Of Holy Archer." Modifying or distributing apk files without the permission of the game developers is against the terms of service and can result in penalties or account suspension.

However, if you're having issues with the game not working on an older version of Android or on a higher version, there are a few potential solutions you can try:

1. Update the game: Make sure you have the latest version of the game installed. Developers often release updates to fix compatibility issues with different Android versions.

2. Clear cache and data: Go to your device's settings, then navigate to the application manager or apps section. Find "The Legend Of Holy Archer" in the list and tap on it. From there, you should see options to clear the app's cache and data. Clearing these can sometimes resolve compatibility issues.

3. Reinstall the game: Uninstall the game from your device and then reinstall it from the Google Play Store. This can help fix any corrupted files that might be causing the problem.

4. Contact the game's support: If none of the above solutions work, reach out to the game's support team. They may be able to assist you further and provide a solution to your specific issue.

I hope one of these suggestions helps you get the game working properly on your device. Good luck, and enjoy playing "The Legend Of Holy Archer"!