What's new

Referral Temu app isa lang pwede i reffer

Simphatiko

Addict
Reaction
Tama bako ng pag kakaintindi? isang refer lang talaga sa isang araw ? eh ung coins mag eexpired din ng isang araw ?

Screenshot_2023-11-01-04-42-48-708_com.einnovation.temu.jpg

Attachments

Paswap po
🎃 Get Halloween Cash up to $200.00 today! 💵 Click and accept my invitation to get cash together👉
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Done

Pa accept din
Can you do this for me? Accept this invitation, we can each earn up to $50!
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Screenshot_2023-11-01-05-21-05-079_com.einnovation.temu.jpg

Attachments

3x ka pwede makakarefer daily
makahelp ka once a day lng tska nagrereset din yung coins daily

Paswap po
🎃 Get Halloween Cash up to $200.00 today! 💵 Click and accept my invitation to get cash together👉
Done

Pa accept din

View attachment 2801044
Can you do me a favor? Just accept this invitation, up to $50 for each of us!!
Done

Pa accept din

View attachment 2801044

Can you do me a favor? Just accept this invitation, up to $50 for each of us!!