What's new

Tarot reader sino gusto mag pahula need ko mag practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
you need to make decisions bestiee hindi pwede dalawa dalawa (not talking about relationship) you also need to help others to continue climbing up cooperate yeaa you just need to decide and make decision (two of swords, three of wands, six of cups)pagisipan mo ng mabuti bessiewap

wag daw you susuko pag nabigo daw yung pangarap mo kasi possible na may loss learn from your mistake then use that to make things right may celebration na mangyayari but it will hurt you, betrayal but continue moving forward (queen of wands, page of cups, five of swords, four of wands, three of swords)

iiwanan ka AHHAHAAH but it will make you stronger and turn you into a better person a better version of yourself (five of swords, six of swords, the emperor) HAHHAHAHAHA
Naku, boss, hehe, mababago ba yan or absolute po yan, hehe last question ko. thanks ulet.

you need to make decisions bestiee hindi pwede dalawa dalawa (not talking about relationship) you also need to help others to continue climbing up cooperate yeaa you just need to decide and make decision (two of swords, three of wands, six of cups)pagisipan mo ng mabuti bessiewap

wag daw you susuko pag nabigo daw yung pangarap mo kasi possible na may loss learn from your mistake then use that to make things right may celebration na mangyayari but it will hurt you, betrayal but continue moving forward (queen of wands, page of cups, five of swords, four of wands, three of swords)

iiwanan ka AHHAHAAH but it will make you stronger and turn you into a better person a better version of yourself (five of swords, six of swords, the emperor) HAHHAHAHAHA
naku, bat parang ang daming baraha haha, pero salamat sa pagbasa sakin

last question lodi, ano kaya ang mangyayari sa lovelife ko(wala ako ngayong gf)

Salamat po sa pagbasa sakin noted po.

Last question ko na din, ano ba dapat ang pag pokusan ko ngayon para sa kinabukasan ko

and Last na po sir, Best and Worst case na pwede po mangyari sakin this year sir, sorry naabuso ko na po ata. Many Thanks po.
best na mangyayari sayo is luck is on your side and meron kang strenght to continue climbing up and moving forward(the wheel of fortune, strength, 3 of wands) and the bad things is, i dont know if this is a bad things but new beginnings and leaving for your passion doing things that you like. like mag babagong buhay ka yeaa travel i dont think its a bad thing your just doing things for your self maybe guilt idk (ace if wands, the world, six of swords)

Makakamit ko po ba mga goals ko this year? How about naman po sa love life?
maybe? kasi may stability and celebration akong nakikita tsaka iba pinapakita like hindi sya pangarap mo its like working on your confidence insecurities yung mga illusion mo trust issues. yeahh if thats what your goals are you definitely succeed.

Makakamit ko po ba mga goals ko this year? How about naman po sa love life?
swerteee naol HAHAHAAHA magtatagal kayoo bagay talaga kayoo thoughtful kayo sa isat isa nagbibigayan yung wheel of fortune tlaga nagdala AHHAHAHAH sya na yon bestiee wag mo na pakawalan.(page of swords, four of cups, the wheel of fortune)

Naku, boss, hehe, mababago ba yan or absolute po yan, hehe last question ko. thanks ulet.
mababago pa yan bestiee nasa yo yung future mo

Salamat po sa pagbasa sakin noted po.

Last question ko na din, ano ba dapat ang pag pokusan ko ngayon para sa kinabukasan ko
give love bestiee take the initiative maging honest ka sa sarili mo then focus on doing things right you have too many things on your plate right now take time isa isahin mo daw yeaa thats pretty much it. give and take

naku, bat parang ang daming baraha haha, pero salamat sa pagbasa sakin

last question lodi, ano kaya ang mangyayari sa lovelife ko(wala ako ngayong gf)
tumalsik yung dalawa kaya nag lima HAHAHAHAHA

sa una lang masaya WHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAhA masasaktan ka lang bessiewap but dont be afraid kahit masaktan ka its part of life HAHAHAHAHA use the pain to continue moving forward masakit man pero you need to continue malampasan mo daw yan HAHAHAHHAHA

Nakalimutan ko ilagay yung cards sa ibang comments sensya na di ko na matandaan

Last edited:
best na mangyayari sayo is luck is on your side and meron kang strenght to continue climbing up and moving forward(the wheel of fortune, strength, 3 of wands) and the bad things is, i dont know if this is a bad things but new beginnings and leaving for your passion doing things that you like. like mag babagong buhay ka yeaa travel i dont think its a bad thing your just doing things for your self maybe guilt idk (ace if wands, the world, six of swords)

maybe? kasi may stability and celebration akong nakikita tsaka iba pinapakita like hindi sya pangarap mo its like working on your confidence insecurities yung mga illusion mo trust issues. yeahh if thats what your goals are you definitely succeed.

swerteee naol HAHAHAAHA magtatagal kayoo bagay talaga kayoo thoughtful kayo sa isat isa nagbibigayan yung wheel of fortune tlaga nagdala AHHAHAHAH sya na yon bestiee wag mo na pakawalan.(page of swords, four of cups, the wheel of fortune)

mababago pa yan bestiee nasa yo yung future mo

give love bestiee take the initiative maging honest ka sa sarili mo then focus on doing things right you have too many things on your plate right now take time isa isahin mo daw yeaa thats pretty much it. give and take

tumalsik yung dalawa kaya nag lima HAHAHAHAHA may tumalsik ulit na isa AHHAHAHA

sa una lang masaya WHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAhA masasaktan ka lang bessiewap but dont be afraid kahit masaktan ka its part of life HAHAHAHAHA use the pain to continue moving forward masakit man pero you need to continue malampasan mo daw yan HAHAHAHHAHA
hahaha, salamat sa pabbasa lodi, accurate naman mga pagbasa mo, keep it up, salamat ulit

Salamat sa pagbasa ts noted po. Sana nga mahanap ko na hahahaha, anyway, thank you ulit

Accurate to ahh lalo na ung illusions and trust issues 😔

Last edited:
Ano po nakikita niyo samin nung bestfriend ko (Neo name niya) in the future Hahaha ask lang if we'll become stronger or we'll end up cutting ties? Curious lang about sa mga friends ko especially about him.

May 8, 2003, Taurus ako.

Ano po ba ang magiging financial status ko this 2022?

May pag asa ba na mabawi ko investment ko?

May pagasa din ba na umangat ulit Minecraft server business ko?

Makaka kuha bako ng certificate at makaka pasa ako this grade 12 second semester?

May pag asa ba ako na pumayat at tumangkad?

My lovelife status or prediction or what?

My health?

My future?

Makakamit ko ba mga pangarap at goal ko?

Do I have a happy life in the future?

Those my friends are real to me?

Does someone backstabbing my back?

-This year 2022 ano yung best decision na maari kung gawin?
-Pahabol naren sa lovelife ty beshiewap

ano kaya tunay na dahilan ng agkaka paralysed ko, mag 3years wala akong matinong sagot na nkuha sa ospital e,

Pwd pa ba lods??
Gusto ko lang malaman kahulugan ng panaginip na ito,,nakakita ko ng ahas na nasa tubig,tapos nung nilapitan ko lumipad yung ahas kahit wala naman sya pakpak,,habang tinitignan ko sya pataas hinabol ko sya at lumipad din ako,nung nahawakan ko na yung ahas nakita ko sarili ko na natutulog pagkatapos nun nagising na ako.

Book mark ko to para manotif ako kung sinagot mo na ba yang post ko,,seryoso yan comment ko lods kaya sana seryoso din ang sagot mo

Alam ko bawal ang ganito sabi sa Bible. Dinouble check ko at bawal nga​

Leviticus 20:6
“If a person turns to mediums and necromancers, whoring after them, I will set my face against that person and will cut him off from among his people.

Leviticus 20:27
“A man or a woman who is a medium or a necromancer shall surely be put to death. They shall be stoned with stones; their blood shall be upon them.”

Leviticus 19:31
“Do not turn to mediums or necromancers; do not seek them out, and so make yourselves unclean by them: I am the Lord your God.

Deuteronomy 18:9-12
“When you come into the land that the Lord your God is giving you, you shall not learn to follow the abominable practices of those nations. There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back