What's new

Closed Sword Art Online: Alicization -War of Underworld- October 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sword Art Online: Alicization -War of Underworld-

D26rV1PUgAAem7p.jpg

Information/Sypnosis
"Sword Art Online: Alicization -War of Underworld-" 3rd-cour anime will begin October 2019

Second part of Sword Art Online: Alicization.

-October 2019

System Requirements: (for games /software only)

Download Link/s:

Source:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

PS:
Late update.. busy maglaro sa ps4

Sad. Sobra nakakabitin yung alicization. Sa ending part bigla nalang nilusob ung ocean's turtle at nanganganib ang mga buhay nila kirito. Mind blown at sobra akong napapaisip sa mga mangyayare. Can't wait. Share ko lang, hihi

Sad. Sobra nakakabitin yung alicization. Sa ending part bigla nalang nilusob ung ocean's turtle at nanganganib ang mga buhay nila kirito. Mind blown at sobra akong napapaisip sa mga mangyayare. Can't wait. Share ko lang, hihi
Oo nga pano na sila asuna

ang confusing lang. bakit nagpatay yung cardinal sa administrator. parang ang meaningless magpapapatay lang din naman. anong reason ba?

Alice: "Besides, aside from the brain damage that put him on this wheelchair, I'm sure he's fine."

Kirito: (sobs) "Eugeo... I'm sorry... I failed..." (sobs) "I promised... that I will protect you..." (sobs) "that you, Alice, and I will be happy together..." (sobs) "And I failed..." (sobs) "I failed you... and Alice..."

Asuna: "Does he LOOK FINE TO YOU!?"

Alice: "I..."

Asuna: "I mean, look at him! His brain damage probably also gives him the same PTSD he got after Aincrad."

Kirito: "First Sachi... now Eugeo..." (sobs) "I really am no-good for everyone..."

Asuna: "He reminds me of myself after Yuuki died, only much worse."

Kirito: (sobs) "If only I hadn't played SAO in the first place... (sobs) If only I hadn't purchased that cursed NerveGear..." (sobs) "If only I had stayed IRL like Sugu wanted..." (sobs) "I may never have to suffer like this..."

Asuna: (slaps Kirito) "Stop feeling sorry for yourself already, please!"

Kirito: "But you don't understand what I've been through in this virtual hellhole! No one would understand the pain of losing your best friend, twice!"

Asuna: "I feel the same pain as you when Yuuki died, but do I whine about it like a crybaby?! No!"

Kirito: "I promised to protect Sachi, and I failed! I also promised to protect Eugeo, and I failed too! I failed you, Alice!"

Alice: (slaps Kirito) "No, you didn't fail me! The fact that I'm alive alone is proof enough!"

Kirito: "But I miss the old you, the memories you had with me and Eugeo!"

Alice: "I may not have that memory anymore, but I still remember you and Eugeo as the two best friends I ever had!"

that conversation🤔🤔🤔

Alice: "Besides, aside from the brain damage that put him on this wheelchair, I'm sure he's fine."

Kirito: (sobs) "Eugeo... I'm sorry... I failed..." (sobs) "I promised... that I will protect you..." (sobs) "that you, Alice, and I will be happy together..." (sobs) "And I failed..." (sobs) "I failed you... and Alice..."

Asuna: "Does he LOOK FINE TO YOU!?"

Alice: "I..."

Asuna: "I mean, look at him! His brain damage probably also gives him the same PTSD he got after Aincrad."

Kirito: "First Sachi... now Eugeo..." (sobs) "I really am no-good for everyone..."

Asuna: "He reminds me of myself after Yuuki died, only much worse."

Kirito: (sobs) "If only I hadn't played SAO in the first place... (sobs) If only I hadn't purchased that cursed NerveGear..." (sobs) "If only I had stayed IRL like Sugu wanted..." (sobs) "I may never have to suffer like this..."

Asuna: (slaps Kirito) "Stop feeling sorry for yourself already, please!"

Kirito: "But you don't understand what I've been through in this virtual hellhole! No one would understand the pain of losing your best friend, twice!"

Asuna: "I feel the same pain as you when Yuuki died, but do I whine about it like a crybaby?! No!"

Kirito: "I promised to protect Sachi, and I failed! I also promised to protect Eugeo, and I failed too! I failed you, Alice!"

Alice: (slaps Kirito) "No, you didn't fail me! The fact that I'm alive alone is proof enough!"

Kirito: "But I miss the old you, the memories you had with me and Eugeo!"

Alice: "I may not have that memory anymore, but I still remember you and Eugeo as the two best friends I ever had!"

that conversation🤔🤔🤔
Saan niyo po ito binasa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back