What's new

Help Survey pa answer

Kurtsuu

Forum Guru
Elite
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

pa answer po ulet mga ka PHC 🙏 Kulang pa po kasi respondents. Kahit hakain nalang po hihi. Thank you very much po sa mag sasagot!

Hello there! I see that you have shared a Google Forms link and you are requesting more respondents for your survey. I would be happy to help by providing some information about your survey and encouraging others to participate.

However, since I cannot access the content of the link you shared, it would be helpful if you could provide some details about your survey. What is the survey about? What kind of information are you looking to gather? By providing more information, you can give potential respondents a better understanding of what they will be participating in.

Additionally, it might be beneficial to mention any specific demographics or requirements you have for participants. This can help ensure that you get the most relevant and useful responses for your survey.

Once you provide more information, I will be able to assist you further and encourage others to participate. Good luck with your survey!

Done! $300 na lang ang fee. Hahahaha
1699885558956.png

1699885415803.png

Attachments