Not open for further replies.

Kyklops

Leecher
Solutions
Reaction
banner_mobile.jpg

Frequently Asked Questions

When is this effective?​

Starting October 21, SUN Prepaid and SUN Broadband Prepaid are now SMART.

Who are the affected subscribers?​

All active SUN Prepaid and Sun Broadband Prepaid subscribers will now enjoy the full service of SMART starting October 21, 2020.

Do I need to replace my Sun Prepaid and Sun Broadband Prepaid SIM?​

SUN Prepaid and Sun Broadband Prepaid subscribers get to keep their current mobile number and no need to replace their SIM.
Non-LTE SIM users are encouraged to have their SIM upgraded to LTE SIM thru our SMART Stores or via DSA Upgrade SIM. This way, they get to enjoy the best mobile experience in the country.

What are the new charging rates? (call, SMS, roaming, etc.)​

Since SUN Prepaid is now SMART, Call, SMS and Roaming rates of SMART will now apply to all subscribers.

How do I now buy load? What do I tell the retailer when I buy E-Load?​

Because we want to make loading simple for you, now you can visit any SMART Retailers nationwide to buy load. Just tell any SMART Retailer your preferred load and they will be happy to serve you. Now you can buy SMART Regular Load, Giga Promos PLUS your favorite SUN offers from any SMART Retailers.

Can I still use *123# in availing promos?​

Yes, simply dial *123# to avail promos. Starting October 21, you can now enjoy all the SMART promos PLUS your favorite SUN offers.
To access your favorite SUN offers, dial *123# and select OTHER OFFERS.

Can I still avail my favorite SUN Promo offers? How?​

Yes. You can still enjoy your favorite SUN offers. Plus, now you get to enjoy the different offers of SMART. Just go to any SMART Retailers near you or simply register your existing regular load to your favorite promos via *123#.
To access your favorite SUN offers, dial *123# and select OTHER OFFERS. It’s that easy!

Can I now use SMART Call and Text Card to load my SIM?​

Yes. You will now enjoy all the services of SMART including its Call and Text Cards and Data Cards.

How do I now check my balance?​

Same as before, it’s as easy as 123. Just dial *123# to check your balance. You can also download the New GigaLife App from Google

What will happen to my active SUN Promo? Can I still use it?​

Yes. You can still use your active SUN Promo/s once SUN Prepaid is now Smart. Your active promo will expire based on its original promo validity.
All your favorite SUN offers will still be available in *123# even after October 21.

Can I still use GIVE A LOAD and GIMME LOAD since SUN Prepaid is now Smart?​

GIVE A LOAD SERVICE
Because we want to keep things simple for you, we are replacing your GIVE A LOAD service with PASALOAD. You may continue to send regular load or Giga Offers via SMART’s PASALOAD Service.
To send load, just key in PASALOAD 11-digit mobile number<space>amount and send to 808. Example: PASALOAD 09181234567 100 and send to 808.
GIMME LOAD SERVICE
Because we want to keep things simple for you, we are replacing your GIMME LOAD service ASK-FOR-LOAD service.
You may continue to ASK-FOR-LOAD from your friends!
Just dial *808+<11-digit SMART Cellphone number of your friend> and press call to ask for P5 load. Example: *80809191234567
A request message will be sent to you friend. For you ASK-FOR-LOAD request to be granted, he/she must reply with YES. Request is valid until 12 midnight.
*Pasaload and Ask For Load are both available Smart to Smart only.

I’m leaving the country. How do I activate roaming now? How do I use SMART International Roaming Services?​

Activate roaming service by texting ROAM ON to 333, P100 balance is required to activate Smart International Roaming service. Please take note that this roaming activation procedure is FREE and can only be done in the Philippines. We advise you to activate roaming (one) 1hour prior leaving the Philippines.
Roam Call & Text: Just register via USSD *133#
Data Roaming Packages: Just register via Data Roaming Manager You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Where can we call for assistance? What is the hotline number?​

Starting October 21, you can now reach us thru the SMART hotline by dialing *888.
You can now also get in touch with us online through Smart Communications on Facebook and @SmartCares on Twitter or visit the SMART website: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

I have My Sun Account. Can I still use it? Or I need to sign up to My SMART?​

You can now access Sun Prepaid account via My Smart thru the following options:
Option 1: Create a new account in My Smart and enroll your Sun Prepaid mobile number/s.
Option 2: If you have an existing My Smart account, log-in and go to Account Settings and simply enroll your Sun Prepaid mobile number/s in it.
You can also download the New GigaLife App from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.

Can I use the new GigaLife app?​

Starting October 21, you can now use the GigaLife app; just simply download the app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Last edited:
Please advise ung other options pa regarding TU50 need ko asap pati ung pag register at ung no. na isesend then payload tnx

Yung tu baka ma killed na tsaka yung nonstop..ahay expect the worst nalang talaga tapos na maliligayang araw natin ahhaha

Hindi naman ata mawawala si TU. Pagkakaintindi ko, maeenjoy parin daw ng user yung promos ng Sun before kahit SMART na sya ngayon. Ibig sabihin, bale yung Sun, pwede narin iregister promos ng Smart, pero andun parin yung dating promos ng Sun.

end na nga 😄😪

slmat sa info

Thanks for the info

Ty sa info lodi

End na ni Sun.. pero andun parin ung mga TU promos.. yari lang cguro mga PLs...

Walang anuman sa inyong lahat na tumatangkilik sa promo na ito.
Salamat po sa pagtambay.

Nakakalungkot mang isipin na hindi na tulad ng dati si TU. Gayunpaman, nagpapasalamat na rin ako kasi malaking tulong talaga ito. Sobrang sulit talaga!

At tsaka yung naka-registered pa bago ang update ni Sun. Cherrish it 'til last.
Yun lang po. Keep safe, everyone!!!

Di ko gets sabi "All your favorite SUN offers will still be available in *123# even after October 21" so bakit ang daming nagsasabi na wala na TU

Oo nga pero yung fb mo na unli is magiging 100mb nalang since papalitan nila yung inclusion mo sa promo mo..wala din kung mag cacap na sya..kahit yung unli fb nalang sana..

Yung nonstopchat mawawala din wala nadin kahit anong pilit kung di mawawala yung promo pero wala din yung mga inclusion natu wala din

Di ko gets sabi "All your favorite SUN offers will still be available in *123# even after October 21" so bakit ang daming nagsasabi na wala na TU
Ibig sabihin po mawawala na yung unli fb at nonstop chat na inclusion sa tu nyo..

Hindi papo mawawal yung tu na promo..netx year pa ata..

Pero if yug unli fb mag lilimit nayan sa 100mb since pinalitan na nung sa smart..

At ewan lp lang sa nonstopchat basta sun user condolence hahaha

Ibig sabihin po mawawala na yung unli fb at nonstop chat na inclusion sa tu nyo..

Hindi papo mawawal yung tu na promo..netx year pa ata..

Pero if yug unli fb mag lilimit nayan sa 100mb since pinalitan na nung sa smart..

At ewan lp lang sa nonstopchat basta sun user condolence hahaha
Hindi naman nakalagay riyan. So I assume na SUN offers ay SUN offers pa rin under same telecom name hindi ba ganun?

Oo nga pero yung fb mo na unli is magiging 100mb nalang since papalitan nila yung inclusion mo sa promo mo..wala din kung mag cacap na sya..kahit yung unli fb nalang sana..

Yung nonstopchat mawawala din wala nadin kahit anong pilit kung di mawawala yung promo pero wala din yung mga inclusion natu wala din
Ang possible lang talaga mangyari dyan, babaguhin nila promos. Like wala nang nonstopchat, gagawin nalang 300mb per day haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.