What's new

Tutorial Studocu Ultimate Trick (farming) UPDATED 4/03

Maybe you have some unanswered questions?

📱 Why doesn’t this work on mobile?Students usually keep most of their study notes on their desktop, so we just haven’t yet built the functionality to upload from a mobile… one day we might!
💵 How much are my notes worth?A complete set of quality notes for one course is worth $40-100. They need to demonstrate a good grip on the subject matter and be thorough and well organised.
🤨 Why does Studocu want my study notes?We’re a note-sharing platform making access to study materials more equitable. We host your notes on the internet for our 22M users to read, 1% of whom pay a small monthly subscription to view ‘top-rated’ notes.
🥸 Can I do this anonymously?Of course. Check the box when you upload.
📃 Do you accept all kinds of notes?We accept anything you wrote yourself, such as lecture notes, assignments, practice materials or summaries. Please don’t upload anything anyone else made.

From Studocu Team:
KIRASUKIE

Maybe you have some unanswered questions?

📱 Why doesn’t this work on mobile?Students usually keep most of their study notes on their desktop, so we just haven’t yet built the functionality to upload from a mobile… one day we might!
💵 How much are my notes worth?A complete set of quality notes for one course is worth $40-100. They need to demonstrate a good grip on the subject matter and be thorough and well organised.
🤨 Why does Studocu want my study notes?We’re a note-sharing platform making access to study materials more equitable. We host your notes on the internet for our 22M users to read, 1% of whom pay a small monthly subscription to view ‘top-rated’ notes.
🥸 Can I do this anonymously?Of course. Check the box when you upload.
📃 Do you accept all kinds of notes?We accept anything you wrote yourself, such as lecture notes, assignments, practice materials or summaries. Please don’t upload anything anyone else made.

From Studocu Team:
KIRASUKIE
Wow dyan ka pala nag tatrabaho, sabihan mo naman si Taylor, para mabayaran na kami 😁

may nag email sakin

Screenshot_2023-04-15-21-47-42-131_com.google.android.gm.jpg

Attachments