What's new

Closed Spiritual vs religion, is christianity really a religion?pasok! (bawal trash talk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Napakataas ng gusto mo ipaunawa pero napakaliit ng iyong nalalaman para ipagyabang ang narrow perspective mo. Kahit sino pwede gumawa ng bias at prejudice perspective hanggang makabuo ng mga kasamang sira ulo sa pagka-ignorante, at nag set ng sarili lang niyang definition.
Sa title mo ay parang exploration to an argument, pero hindi at nagmislead ka pala dahil may conclusion ka ayon sa prejudice mo lang. Lol hindi ibig sabihin may ideya ka ay tama na agad against prevailing ideas. E ang nakakaasar napaka basic na nga lang di mo pa intindi e biglang alam mo na lahat dahil sa belief mo na straw prop lang.
Simula pa lang basura na going against known definitions.

cge nga summarize mo nga thread ko, and bigay mo ano pino point out ko, cge nga ?

Ito po ts pakipanood nalang po at pakiunawa ng mga itinuturo salamat po

1.bakit kailangan pa ng relihiyon

Ito po sagot sa tanong mo po tunay na relihiyon

1.ano po ba ang tunay na sekta o relihiyon na itinayo ng Diyos

paki basa and under stand po, very easy to understand lang po, wag po padala maraming liko2
1 corinthians 15
15 Now, brothers and sisters, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand. 2 By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain.

3 For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance[a]: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, 5 and that he appeared to Cephas, and then to the Twelve. 6 After that, he appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers and sisters at the same time, most of whom are still living, though some have fallen asleep

paki basa and under stand po, very easy to understand lang po, wag po padala maraming liko2
1 corinthians 15
15 Now, brothers and sisters, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand. 2 By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain.

3 For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance[a]: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, 5 and that he appeared to Cephas, and then to the Twelve. 6 After that, he appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers and sisters at the same time, most of whom are still living, though some have fallen asleep
nevermind yung naka bold, paki basa po 1 -6

ask ko lng po,hnd n po ba talaga kelangan umaninb sa religion? diba religion ang nag tuturo ng mga aral sa bibilia,pano po tayo matututo kung hnd tayo aanib sa tamang religion?

Ang mahirap kasi may mga thread na nagpapabobo e pangit un ganito. Basic premise pa lang palpak na.

Christianity is an Abrahamic monotheistic religion based on the life and teachings of Jesus Christ, who serves as the focal point of the Christian faith. It is the world's largest religion, with over 2.4 billion followers, or 33% of the global population, known as Christians.

Basura thread ito. Tapos magsasalita pa tungkol sa spirituality? E wala nga tamang pangunawa??? ¦÷¬\~} ¿} ©^©~€@%

mali ang pagkakaintindi mo sa salitang religion kapatid
,religion means ang paniniwala,pakikipagungnayan at pag samba sa Dios,..kung sasabihin mong no need na ng Religion,para mo n ring sinabi na hnd n kelangan sumamaba at manniwla sa Dios,...baka ang ibig mong ipunto is hindi na kaylangan ng Iglesia,.Kung ganun,mali k nanamn

Sorry Ts, I will disagree. Salvation is not by works but by grace of God through faith. But Christianity Is a Religion, Not Just a Relationship.

Ang mahirap kasi may mga thread na nagpapabobo e pangit un ganito. Basic premise pa lang palpak na.

Christianity is an Abrahamic monotheistic religion based on the life and teachings of Jesus Christ, who serves as the focal point of the Christian faith. It is the world's largest religion, with over 2.4 billion followers, or 33% of the global population, known as Christians.

Im a Christian Apologetic, and I will agree to his statements. Basic premises pa lang ng logic bagsak na.

Ayusin mo statements mo bro. Sorry to ask this bro pero did you took a logic class?

Last edited:
ask ko lng po,hnd n po ba talaga kelangan umaninb sa religion? diba religion ang nag tuturo ng mga aral sa bibilia,pano po tayo matututo kung hnd tayo aanib sa tamang religion?

nope, how about scalars ? they do not have any religion, they do focus on facts happening on the bible not just on the line but behind the line, i am too confident of my statements, i have understood all ive said, ni hindi nga alam ng ibang bumabatikos dyan na may angelic realm na nangyayari ee tapos kung sinong magaling maka asta. haha mga idol/

Basura thread ito. Tapos magsasalita pa tungkol sa spirituality? E wala nga tamang pangunawa??? ¦÷¬\~} ¿} ©^©~€@%
yan2, di talaga na iintindihan, ganyan mga relihiyoso, their minds are closed and they keep on hiding from the light.

Church po ay isang bahay sambahan ng isang religion

haay nako, paul's letter to the corunnthians is for those who are believers, brethren is a heavy word, you cant call somebody a brethren if one doesnt trully understands. if you understand, the most important message of paul is in cor 15, if that lacks, you cant call your self a christian, and if you are not, the whole letter means nothing to you.

Sorry Ts, I will disagree. Salvation is not by works but by grace of God through faith. But Christianity Is a Religion, Not Just a Relationship.

lol, ikaw na lang sana naging paul, mas matalino kapa kay paul, binasbasan kaba ng holy spirit upang mag sulat ng sariling chapter mo ? phc qqqeee.png

hayan po, klrong klaro na.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.