What's new

S·T·S Speed difference

sdcranium

Eternal Poster
Solutions
Reaction
Hello guys! Any difference in speed between 299 and 599 30 days unli? Have 599 in gigalife, and 2oo in *121#. What should I avail? TIA!

its the same speeds regardless of unlidata you choose.., if in your area has strong signal on smart network, it will be fast or has an acceptable speeds. if smart has weak signal in your area it will be slower.

its the same speeds regardless of unlidata you choose.., if in your area has strong signal on smart network, it will be fast or has an acceptable speeds. if smart has weak signal in your area it will be slower.
Thanks, man! I've been using 299 since October, and the signal declined since the December typhoon, thought 599 is any better. 299 nalang talaga gagamitin ko

Thanks, man! I've been using 299 since October, and the signal declined since the December typhoon, thought 599 is any better. 299 nalang talaga gagamitin ko
im also 299 user since the rocket sim unli data price has been skyrocketed to 599 and it is totally BS! good thing though may backup sim ako ng smart prepaid with 299 unli!