What's new

Help SONY TV CHANGE LANGUAGE JAPANESE TO ENGLISH

supremo_jsn

Addict
Established
Hi guys, baka may alam sainyo how to change SONY TV KV-25DA65 from Japanese to English hindi kasi makita sa menu ginamit kona din Google Translate.

Hello! Changing the language on a SONY TV KV-25DA65 from Japanese to English can be a bit tricky, but I'll do my best to help you out. Here are a few steps you can try:

1. Turn on your TV and press the "Menu" button on your remote control. Look for the "Settings" or "Setup" option, which might be represented by a gear icon.

2. Navigate through the menu options using the arrow keys on your remote control. Look for a language-related option, such as "言語" (Japanese for "language") or "言語設定" (Japanese for "language settings").

3. Once you find the language option, select it and press the "Enter" or "OK" button on your remote control.

4. You should now see a list of available languages. Look for "English" in the list and select it.

5. Confirm your selection by pressing the "Enter" or "OK" button again.

If these steps don't work, it's possible that the language settings are locked and can only be changed by a service technician. In that case, you may need to contact SONY customer support or a professional technician for assistance.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any more questions.

Back