What's new

Help [SOLVED]Failed to Send on 8080

undoneph

Journeyman
Registered to GO+99 via USSD successfully. But when I attempted to claim additional promo by testing GOPLUS99 GOWATCH to 8080 I get 'Failed to Send' everytime.

Am I doing something wrong?

Appreciate the help!

So sorry for the incompleteness. Attached is the screenshot. I clicked on the exclamation point to resend the message but was getting the same error.

Thanks!

Screenshot_2023-01-11-21-19-23-79_cf3cf72bd8e53b0db7ddb0a6f2208af9.jpg

Attachments

Try typing and sending it again, or if that doesn't work, try inquiring about the balance via 8080.

screenshot for your ref.

and if you still cant send the msg 'data bal' to 8080, try texting another mobile number for you to test if you can send anyone a text msg

1673443696924.png

Attachments

So sorry for the incompleteness. Attached is the screenshot. I clicked on the exclamation point to resend the message but was getting the same error.

Thanks!

View attachment 2459325
Depending on your device make and model, you just need to enable or allow ρrémíùm SMS.

Soul Calibre | Guardian Angel
"Life is TOUGH but I don't give a shit because I know I am AWESOME"

Try typing and sending it again, or if that doesn't work, try inquiring about the balance via 8080.

screenshot for your ref.

and if you still cant send the msg 'data bal' to 8080, try texting another mobile number for you to test if you can send anyone a text msg

View attachment 2459342
Well it seems to be an issue with the SIM I am using. Tried a different SIM and the procedure you suggested worked. Will use the working SIM since reaching out to Globe to have it fixed might not be worth it.

Thank you!

Depending on your device make and model, you just need to enable or allow ρrémíùm SMS.

Soul Calibre | Guardian Angel

"Life is TOUGH but I don't give a shit because I know I am AWESOME"
Unfortunately, my phone doesn't have that feature.

Thanks anyway!