What's new

Crypto Snf, Meta, Enercon. Another platforms for month of May. (for risk takers only)

MrDeezrizzpect

Honorary Poster
Reaction
New platforms this month of May to check.
Honestly bago lang din ako sa mga platforms na to, but will share it nalang for those peeps who wanted to check it.

1. SANOFI
SNF
About this platform, medyo funky, they do give prices to their members like cellphones, hats, tshirts and even trophy’s.
The investment prices are not that much pricey compared to other platforms, but they do have a great payout system for now. Been a member for a week na here and its good naman.

Their complan starts at 500php and up. You can check SNF HERE if you want.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
—-
Meta
Meta is a new one, it just started off yesterday so the risk are higher with these type of “new” established platforms. Anyway, it is a daily basis income depending on your investments.

Complan- Investment products for Meta is ranging from 150 and up. With a 24 hour daily income rate.

Anyway, you can check the platform here yourself: (Will remove link, update not working)
—-

EnerconVIP

Well I have mentioned Enercon on my previous threads, so basically its like META, which is again a new established platform maybe on the 6th of May or 5th.
I did still managed to process my cashouts so its aight for now, but again the risks are high.

Anyway, feel free to check Enercon here: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
—-
Updates from platforms: OptionsIon, Hanwha, South32

Hanwha: Still paying, fast payout
(You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.)

South32: Still bank payment, probably deads, still observing.

OptionsIon: probably deads (Lost ***K here, been greedy myself here)
—-

Again, this investments do have high risks, I am not encouraging anyone to invest high amounts of money. Easy easy lang kayo, check for updates, look for resources about the platform and do calculated risks, think if kikita ba kayo with that investment of yours or mas malaki chance matalo? Do have that kind of approach. And huwag tayo masyadong greedy. Take it slow amigos.

And as for those who are not interested nor doesn’t have an idea for such investment platforms, I recommend not to enter such investments if you’re not familiar with these.

Will be updating in the upcoming days, will be focusing on my work and my trading muna due to my huge loss in optionsIon.

Invest wisely everyone! Don’t let greed get a hold of you!

Last edited:
My bago pu bang update?

Panu din po pla mgPm dito?
Will do.

Update:

Still Paying platforms: Hanwha, ImfMedia Octopus, SNF. (all longterm format platform)

Not paying/deds: OptionIon, South32, Meta, bitworldeth, Enercon

Sorry for the late update, been too busy from work these days.

As for the new platforms, I am still observing some. For now focused ako sa trading, however I still have investments sa ibang platforms like SNF, Hanwha, Octopus and Imf, Goods parin naman ang cashout process, but still check for updates muna mismo from their customer service to ensure that the platform is still working.

Invest wisely, and do calculated risk.

Links for the working platforms to check

Octopus: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Hanwha: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (They have new activity investments so feel free to check it out)

Snf: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Kindly check their platform first and check their Telegram channels through the customer support from the website. From their you can check the updates on the platform’s status.

——————-
Update: New longterm platform,
imfMedia

You can check this platform on your own, for me it looks like Webmining which lasts 5-6months.

You can check the website’s/platform’s information here: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Me personally I think early phase palang itong platform, masyadong mataas ang investments so I just tried their 500php product. I also think na in maybe 1-2 weeks magkaka promo product sila just like webmining so I will check it kase for sure magpapa promo sila.

Do not invest high amount of money especially if you cannot afford to lose it. All platforms are risky, we don’t know when it will just disappear completely.

Will leave future updates when I do have the time.

Chow!

Last edited:
Will do.

Update:

Still Paying platforms: Hanwha, ImfMedia Octopus, SNF. (all longterm format platform)

Not paying/deds: OptionIon, South32, Meta, bitworldeth, Enercon

Sorry for the late update, been too busy from work these days.

As for the new platforms, I am still observing some. For now focused ako sa trading, however I still have investments sa ibang platforms like SNF, Hanwha, Octopus and Imf, Goods parin naman ang cashout process, but still check for updates muna mismo from their customer service to ensure that the platform is still working.

Invest wisely, and do calculated risk.

Links for the working platforms to check

Octopus: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Hanwha: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (They have new activity investments so feel free to check it out)

Snf: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Kindly check their platform first and check their Telegram channels through the customer support from the website. From their you can check the updates on the platform’s status.

——————-
Update: New longterm platform,
imfMedia

You can check this platform on your own, for me it looks like Webmining which lasts 5-6months.

You can check the website’s/platform’s information here: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Me personally I think early phase palang itong platform, masyadong mataas ang investments so I just tried their 500php product. I also think na in maybe 1-2 weeks magkaka promo product sila just like webmining so I will check it kase for sure magpapa promo sila.

Do not invest high amount of money especially if you cannot afford to lose it. All platforms are risky, we don’t know when it will just disappear completely.

Will leave future updates when I do have the time.

Chow!
Goodmorning! Salamat Sir! :) really been waiting for your update ..

Update: Although I have some platforms that does not have any tax fee for every cashout, I decided not to share any of these platforms.

Example:
(platform name)
Min deposit:100
Min widthraw: 100
Cash fee: 0%

Stay away from these types of platforms, yes I have included some of them from my previous ones and I have lost a lot from it na rin.

Mas lalong iwasan yung may payout format na “Invest now, get your income later at 6pm”

Reason: possibly the only explanation for this is these platforms only lasts for 1-3 days. Investments at these kinds of platforms just screams “Run” to me.

Always look for platforms that has the following format.

• Has tax fee or widthraw fee.
  • 1x a day widthraw.
  • Has a dedicated time of widthraw (Possibly 9am-7pm, as long as may time)

These platforms has a possible chance to last long.

Minimum is 1month for these platforms to lasts up to 2.

Or from experience with Webmining, it lasted 5-6months.

—-
Just sharin these with you guys!
Go for longterm platforms, hindi worth it mag invest sa mga platforms na nabanggit ko which uses the “No cash fee, 6pm income, multiple widthraw per day” format.

Or if you want, just straight up stay away from these platforms because they all do have risks. These platforms are for risk takers only.

Invest wisely my guys! Will update later.
For now been using Octopus, Snf, Hanwha, and Imfmedia since they’re still paying.
Chow!

Update: Although I have some platforms that does not have any tax fee for every cashout, I decided not to share any of these platforms.

Example:
(platform name)
Min deposit:100
Min widthraw: 100
Cash fee: 0%

Stay away from these types of platforms, yes I have included some of them from my previous ones and I have lost a lot from it na rin.

Mas lalong iwasan yung may payout format na “Invest now, get your income later at 6pm”

Reason: possibly the only explanation for this is these platforms only lasts for 1-3 days. Investments at these kinds of platforms just screams “Run” to me.

Always look for platforms that has the following format.

• Has tax fee or widthraw fee.
  • 1x a day widthraw.
  • Has a dedicated time of widthraw (Possibly 9am-7pm, as long as may time)

These platforms has a possible chance to last long.

Minimum is 1month for these platforms to lasts up to 2.

Or from experience with Webmining, it lasted 5-6months.

—-
Just sharin these with you guys!
Go for longterm platforms, hindi worth it mag invest sa mga platforms na nabanggit ko which uses the “No cash fee, 6pm income, multiple widthraw per day” format.

Or if you want, just straight up stay away from these platforms because they all do have risks. These platforms are for risk takers only.

Invest wisely my guys! Will update later.
For now been using Octopus, Snf, Hanwha, and Imfmedia since they’re still paying.
Chow!
Looking forward to new list of platforms. 🙂 Godbless all ..

paps yung imfMedia ano mode of wí†hdráwal ?
Gcash yan for sure, lahat naman gcash kase.

10% fee yan, which is okay naman for me.

Basically guys Webmining yang si Imfmedia, ganyan na ganyan yun.

Update:

Andami kong nakita na nag check ng ImfMedia link.

So here’s my thoughts on it, just a thought tho.

First, it is basically Webmining, yes the platform and webmining is basically the same.

So here’s my advise to everyone na nag register na.

1. Mag hintay kayo ng promo, huwag kayo mag invest sa mga normal products nila, siguro by week or two magkaka promo nayan like Hanwha (Activity)

2. yung mga promo is like 500 pesos 50 per day, or 700 pesos 150 per day etc.

3. Make sure to invest every income as much as possible, huwag niyo iipunin (best practice to)

4. Do calculated risk, isipin mo if mababawi ba sa sapat na araw yung investment mo.

5. Huwag masyadong greedy, hirap kase sa iba kapag too good to be true ang investment kumakagat agad. Huwag ganun.

6. Always check their customer support sa TG. Diyan kayo makakakuha ng actual updates, not from me since I’m just also using the platform and hindi ako ganun ka active now due to work.

Anyway, sa ImfMedia pwede kayo mag invest sa multiple products para mag plus ang daily income niyo, pero ang suggest ko is to wait muna hanggang maka roi kayo, pero kung risk taker kayo , kayo na bahala sa investments niyo, be responsible.

Update:

Octo: Still Paying
Basically Octopus is like Hanwha lang din but also has good products, dunno why kakaonti lang nag ooctopus but its still a good platform FOR NOW.

Hanwha: Still paying
Activity products are still available, however, invest wisely, be mindful of the risk.

Snf: super goods, I received their corny-as$ souvenirs lol. Goods naman siya.

That’s it for now guys!
Good luck.

Strictly for Risk takers only!

Anyway, so for the bottomline it is always up to you guys where to invest.

Should you invest in imfmedia now? no, absolutely not. Huwag muna kase masyado pang mababa ang daily income. Although I did, peor sure ako magkakaroon din sila ng promo after a week or two. I’ll post a thread here nalang.

Well you can still try Hanwha, Octo and SNF naman at the meantime. Pero I’ll go maybe with Octo and hanwha lang muna. Masyado mataas si SNF.

Also, DFA is still paying guys!

Last edited:
Update: Hanwha and Octopus Activity and short term investment.

You can check them out yourselves btw. For Hanwha, almost all activity products can be purchased by VIP1. However in Octopus the short term only has VIP1 Products for it. Maybe we need to wait for it.

Invest wisely, huwag masyadong greedy. We don’t know kelan mawawala bawat platforms. Good luck.

IMG_3581.png IMG_3582.png IMG_3583.png IMG_3584.png

Attachments

Update: May mga new platforms nanaman, no tax fee, income papasok agad by 5pm. The name of the platform is Zijin mining. So if I were you guys, I’ll avoid that platform, asahan niyo 3days lang yan. Yun lang! But if anyone of you wants that link, dm me, but nah, di ako nag invest doon lol. Chow!

Update: Hanwha : Still paying
Snf: Still paying

Octopus: Still paying, their short term investments are really good.

Dfa: Still paying

Imfmedia: Paying na paying, but its up to you guys since mababa pa ang income daily pero mas maganda kase if mauna.

Update: new platform longterm platform

RadiantMining

Investment plans has 24% income rate.

You can check the platform here You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

It looks like optionsIon ngl, but since it has a reasonable income rate, I did go for it.

Anyway, you can recharge for now using paymaya or gcash.

Good luck guys!!

Update:

Hanwha will post tomorrow their latest Activity investments:

Invest wisely.

Attachments

Last edited:
Still paying pa din ba ang snf? Last time i heard may problem daw sa wí†hdráwals pero ang claim nila gcash ang may problem.

Still paying pa din ba ang snf? Last time i heard may problem daw sa wí†hdráwals pero ang claim nila gcash ang may problem.
Goods pa rin naman ang Snf, pero about the wí†hdráw issue, yes it’s actually a huge pain in the as$ dahil puro maintenance na gcash everyday.

Pero madami p din umaasa na babalik..pero even sa playstore wala na yung app. Hindi din sya nagtagal.

Pero madami p din umaasa na babalik..pero even sa playstore wala na yung app. Hindi din sya nagtagal.
Nag try kaba with Snf bruv? Ako kase nag isang investment lang ako diyan kaya nakabalik roi din ako. The problem with other peeps is that patong patong sila mag invest, nagiging greedy eh.

Back