What's new

Referral SmartLayer Airdrop (Confirmed as of Today 03/01/2024)

GulaManYOW

Forum Veteran
Elite
Reaction
As one of the Moderators in SmartLayer, I'm happy to tell you guys na SmartLayer Team now confirmed about the Airdrop for those na nag accumulate ng points since August!

Official Announcement on #forbidden#:
Spoiler contents are visible only to Established Members.

Makakahabol paba kami?
Yes and Yes, makakahabol pa ang lahat, reggister kayo dito!
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Who Is GulaManYOW?
Ako po HAHHAAHAH, yes you can mention me on the DC kapag nakapag join kana, required yon sa quest. I will be on the tickets support for further questions.

Attachments

MIGRATION IS NOW OPEN!​

Need nyo ma migrate accounts nyo till 23/01/2024 00:00 EST
Pag di nyo an migrate wala an kayong airdrop hehe...

Habol young iba to link:

1705309020488.png

Attachments

MIGRATION IS NOW OPEN!​

Need nyo ma migrate accounts nyo till 23/01/2024 00:00 EST
Pag di nyo an migrate wala an kayong airdrop hehe...

Habol young iba to link:

View attachment 2863052
Paldo na kayo paps!

Bakit not eligible saken sir hahaha
Baka hindi ka masyadong active Offchain and Onchain, kasi nasa tier 2 lottery yuung medyo active lang pero not both, or both pero not super active.

Nasa tier 1 kasi ako as contributor and active user onchain and offchain

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
Crypto Pitt

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Back