What's new
Here's my theory why SkyMovie IPTV is dead anytime:
1. Any IPTV Playlist Provider (like Sinigang TV, Adobo TV, and many more) is trying to get the stream link for their IPTV Playlist. And it will restream all of SkyMovie IPTV's live tv if they do that. (That means Abusing)
2. The reason why people trying to buying SkyMovie IPTV is they want a deal for their IPTV without permission.
3. I didn't know, how people sharing 'SkyMovie IPTV is Back' on Facebook, This is why they want download as easy to watch it without caution or rules.
4. Just use the official app of SkyMovie IPTV (just like FlixBounce TV), to take forever. But if they using any player, it will dead permanently.
First of all, your first theory is incorrect.

AdoboTV which is now non-operational FYI does not restream. Technically speaking, we have direct api access with Skymovie and all other Visualsec based IPTV streaming services like Filproducts, Barbaza, and Eaglevision so we have the ability to use their tokenized stream urls as we please.

The main reason why they go on and off is purely due to bandwidth limitations. Once the bandwidth resets, they are up again. Once they run out, it goes down. This has still been happening well over AdoboTV stopping operations so you are already disproven to think we are involved in this.

Running out of bandwidth is mainly due to the countless users streaming. Basic logic will get you to simply conclude that this is mainly due to people advertising the app on numerous social media outlets and also by merely announcing it here on PHC.

Using the official app also does not stop people from abusing it. I even have FlixbounceTV source links running on personal m3us even with the supposed security measures in place to be honest. I’m just not a prick to announce it here out of respect.

If you want these apps to last longer, keep bandwidth usage at their lowest. Stop announcing if it’s up. If it’s up, then keep it to yourselves. No need to be the hero proclaiming it is for everyone’s benefit when clearly it only does more negative impact and further shortens the bandwidth lifetime.

PS: Ako na nagadjust para intindihin yung english mo na jusme kahirap ianalyze nabawasan pa yata brain cells ko.

PS: Ako na nagadjust para intindihin yung english mo na jusme kahirap ianalyze nabawasan pa yata brain cells ko.

Boss Cryo, pinatawa mo ko 😂

Lulubog Lilitaw Malasimbut Dumaguete ilang araw mo lng nagagamit mga ito. Akoy nag-aabang seu pero sandaling gamit lng eto pagbenta sa fb tanggal patay agad itoh. Inaantay inaabang kitahhhh ha ha!.

Users search this thread by keywords

1. phtv
Back