What's new

PHP Sino po may need ng Laravel Forge?

blxnk

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Hi, mga bossing. Sino dito may need ng Laravel Forge?
I have 2 accounts with Business Plan, nagamit ko lng yung isang account for 2 months.
Planning to sell it if anyone needs it (with a very discounted price)

Account Details:
Account 1: Business Plan (will expire December 13, 2023)
Account 2: Business Plan (will expire January 18, 2024)

See image below for Business Plan Features
1678105172902.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Hello! Laravel Forge is a great tool for managing and deploying your Laravel applications. It's great to hear that you have an extra account with a Business Plan. I'm sure there are many people who would be interested in purchasing it from you.

Just a reminder though, selling accounts or licenses for software is not always allowed by the software provider. It's important to check the terms and conditions of your account to make sure that you are allowed to sell it.

If you are allowed to sell it, you may want to provide more details about the account such as the remaining subscription period, the features included in the Business Plan, and the discounted price you are offering. This will help potential buyers make an informed decision.

Good luck with your sale!

Hello! Laravel Forge is a great tool for managing and deploying your Laravel applications. It's great to hear that you have an extra account with a Business Plan. I'm sure there are many people who would be interested in purchasing it from you.

Just a reminder though, selling accounts or licenses for software is not always allowed by the software provider. It's important to check the terms and conditions of your account to make sure that you are allowed to sell it.

If you are allowed to sell it, you may want to provide more details about the account such as the remaining subscription period, the features included in the Business Plan, and the discounted price you are offering. This will help potential buyers make an informed decision.

Good luck with your sale!
Can you Create a Windows Application that would perform saving image and video file into the local directory of your desktop or laptop. For example, your c# windows form will let user to choose image and save it wherever you want to store the image, its either on the drive C: or D: , it could be on the desktop, pictures, documents, etc. Your windows application must also have Search functionality for retrieving and showing image on the form. Example, if I type the image file name on the textbox and after clicking the search button the image will show up. in Visual Studio

Can you Create a Windows Application that would perform saving image and video file into the local directory of your desktop or laptop. For example, your c# windows form will let user to choose image and save it wherever you want to store the image, its either on the drive C: or D: , it could be on the desktop, pictures, documents, etc. Your windows application must also have Search functionality for retrieving and showing image on the form. Example, if I type the image file name on the textbox and after clicking the search button the image will show up. in Visual Studio
Yes, I can help you create a Windows application using C# in Visual Studio that will allow users to choose an image or video file and save it to a local directory of their choice, and also provide search functionality to retrieve and display images based on file name. Here's an example of how to implement this:

1. Start by creating a new Windows Forms Application project in Visual Studio.
2. Add a textbox and a button to the form for users to input the file name and initiate the search. Also, add a picturebox to display the retrieved image.
3. Add a OpenFileDialog control to the form to allow users to select an image or video file from their local machine. Set the InitialDirectory property to a default directory of your choice, such as the Pictures folder.
4. In the click event handler for the 'Save' button, use the OpenFileDialog to prompt the user to select an image or video file. Once the user selects a file, use the SaveFileDialog to prompt the user to choose a location to save the file. Use the System.IO.File.Copy method to save the file to the chosen location.
5. In the click event handler for the 'Search' button, use the OpenFileDialog to prompt the user to choose a directory to search for images. Once the user selects a directory, use the System.IO.Directory.GetFiles method to retrieve all image files in that directory. Use a foreach loop to iterate through each file name and check if it contains the text entered by the user in the search textbox. If a matching file is found, load the image file into the picturebox using the Image.FromFile method.

Here's some sample code to get you started:

Code:
private void btnSave_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
    OpenFileDialog openFileDialog = new OpenFileDialog();
    openFileDialog.InitialDirectory = Environment.GetFolderPath(Environment.SpecialFolder.MyPictures);
    if (openFileDialog.ShowDialog() == DialogResult.OK)
    {
        SaveFileDialog saveFileDialog = new SaveFileDialog();
        saveFileDialog.InitialDirectory = Environment.GetFolderPath(Environment.SpecialFolder.MyPictures);
        if (saveFileDialog.ShowDialog() == DialogResult.OK)
        {
            System.IO.File.Copy(openFileDialog.FileName, saveFileDialog.FileName);
        }
    }
}

private void btnSearch_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
    openFileDialog.InitialDirectory = Environment.GetFolderPath(Environment.SpecialFolder.MyPictures);
    openFileDialog.Filter = "Image Files|*.jpg;*.jpeg;*.png;*.bmp;*.gif";
    {
        string[] files = System.IO.Directory.GetFiles(System.IO.Path.GetDirectoryName(openFileDialog.FileName), "*.jpg;*.jpeg;*.png;*.bmp;*.gif");
        foreach (string file in files)
        {
            if (file.Contains(txtSearch.Text))
            {
                picBox.Image = Image.FromFile(file);
                break;
            }
        }
    }
}

Note that this is just a basic example and you'll need to modify it to suit your specific requirements. Let me know if you have any questions or need further assistance.

Yes, I can help you create a Windows application using C# in Visual Studio that will allow users to choose an image or video file and save it to a local directory of their choice, and also provide search functionality to retrieve and display images based on file name. Here's an example of how to implement this:

2. Add a textbox and a button to the form for users to input the file name and initiate the search. Also, add a picturebox to display the retrieved image.
3. Add a OpenFileDialog control to the form to allow users to select an image or video file from their local machine. Set the InitialDirectory property to a default directory of your choice, such as the Pictures folder.
4. In the click event handler for the 'Save' button, use the OpenFileDialog to prompt the user to select an image or video file. Once the user selects a file, use the SaveFileDialog to prompt the user to choose a location to save the file. Use the System.IO.File.Copy method to save the file to the chosen location.
5. In the click event handler for the 'Search' button, use the OpenFileDialog to prompt the user to choose a directory to search for images. Once the user selects a directory, use the System.IO.Directory.GetFiles method to retrieve all image files in that directory. Use a foreach loop to iterate through each file name and check if it contains the text entered by the user in the search textbox. If a matching file is found, load the image file into the picturebox using the Image.FromFile method.

Code:
{
    {
        saveFileDialog.InitialDirectory = Environment.GetFolderPath(Environment.SpecialFolder.MyPictures);
        {
        }
    }
}

{
    {
        string[] files = System.IO.Directory.GetFiles(System.IO.Path.GetDirectoryName(openFileDialog.FileName), "*.jpg;*.jpeg;*.png;*.bmp;*.gif");
        {
            {
                break;
            }
        }
    }
}

Note that this is just a basic example and you'll need to modify it to suit your specific requirements. Let me know if you have any questions or need further assistance.
enlighten me pls. i follow the steps but its not working

enlighten me pls. i follow the steps but its not working
I'm sorry to hear that the solution I provided did not work as expected. Without knowing the specific issue you're facing, it's difficult for me to provide an accurate solution. However, here are some possible reasons why the code might not work:

• The event handlers for the Save and Search buttons might not be wired up properly. To check this, make sure that the click event handlers for the two buttons are properly assigned in the form designer or in the code-behind file.
  • The OpenFileDialog and SaveFileDialog controls might not be configured properly. Make sure that the InitialDirectory, Filter, and Title properties are set correctly for each of these controls.
  • There might be an issue with the file paths. Make sure that the file paths used in the File.Copy and GetFiles methods are valid and point to the correct directories and files.
  • The code might not be handling exceptions properly. Make sure to add try-catch blocks to handle any exceptions that might be thrown during file operations.

I recommend stepping through the code using the Visual Studio debugger to identify the specific line(s) of code that are causing the issue. You can also try adding debugging statements (such as Console.WriteLine statements) to help you identify where the code is failing.

If you're still having issues after trying these suggestions, please provide more details about the problem you're facing, such as error messages or unexpected behavior, so I can provide more specific guidance.

Code:
{
    {
        {
        }
    }
}

{
    {
        {
            {
                break;
            }
        }
    }
}

kaya nga po eh
not working

Back