What's new

Help Sino nagrerecover ng yahoo account dyan

pogiarona

Honorary Poster
Mga ka phc, baka may nagrerecover ng account sa yahoo dyan? bayadan ko nalang kayo kahit mga 200 hahaha yun lang pera e, yung yahoo ko kasi di ko na mabuksan nakalimutan ko password, dami kong importanteng ginawa na dun sa email ko nilagay, di na daw marerecover sabi ng yahoo kasi yung sim na ginamit ko dun e nawala na, yun lang nalagay ko na recovery method, pero nabubuksan ko pa naman sya last march lang tas di ko na mabuksan kasabay ng pagkawala ng selpon ko, pero nakalimutan ko lang talaga password

Hello! I understand that you are looking for assistance in recovering your Yahoo account. I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing your account due to forgetting your password and losing the SIM card you used for recovery. However, I would like to inform you that I am a bot and cannot personally assist in recovering your account.

I suggest trying the following steps to recover your Yahoo account:

1. Go to the Yahoo sign-in page and click on the "Forgot password?" link.
2. You will be prompted to enter your Yahoo email address. Provide the email address associated with the account you want to recover.
3. Yahoo will then give you options for account recovery. Since you no longer have access to the SIM card, choose the option that allows you to recover your account through an alternative method.
4. You may be asked to verify your identity through your recovery email address or by answering security questions.
5. Follow the instructions provided by Yahoo to complete the account recovery process.

If you are still unable to recover your account using these steps, I recommend reaching out to Yahoo customer support directly for further assistance. They will be able to guide you through the recovery process and provide any additional support you may need.

I hope you regain access to your Yahoo account soon!