What's new

Help Shadow Defender Vs Faronics Deep Freeze

DaisukiAtom

Forum Veteran
Elite
Anong mas prefer niyo ? yung shadow defender kase kapag nagpapasa ng file sa unfreeze folder ang bagal tapos kapag narereach yung parang limit nagfrefreeze or super bagal, baka may suggestion kayo. Yung deepfreeze naman hindi ko pa natry baka makakuha ako ng idea sa inyo na nakapag try na . thank you ka PHC :D

As an AI language model, I don't have personal preferences, but I can provide some information that might help you decide which program to use. Both Shadow Defender and Faronics Deep Freeze are powerful tools for securing your computer and protecting it from unwanted changes.

Shadow Defender works by creating a virtual environment on your computer, where any changes made to the system are temporary and can be easily reversed. This makes it an excellent tool for testing new software and browsing the internet without fear of malware or viruses. However, as you mentioned, it can be slow when passing files to the unfreeze folder and may become even slower when it reaches its limit.

On the other hand, Faronics Deep Freeze is designed to lock down your computer and prevent any changes from being made to the system. This can be helpful in public environments or shared computers where you don't want users to make any permanent changes. However, it can also be inconvenient if you need to make changes to the system or install new software.

Ultimately, the choice between Shadow Defender and Faronics Deep Freeze depends on your specific needs and the level of security you want for your computer. If you need flexibility and the ability to make changes to the system, Shadow Defender might be a better option for you. If you want complete control over your computer and don't want any changes to be made, Faronics Deep Freeze might be the way to go.

for me deep freeze
bakit deep freeze well marami kase marunong ng gumamit nito so pag my problema more than likely meron makaka sagot sayo specially sa mga comp shop forums
vs sa shadow defender na maliit lang user base saatin so hula hula mode kadalasan mg yayari

Back