What's new

Closed Sell

Status
Not open for further replies.

amnairj

Honorary Poster
Pwede po bang magbenta dito ng ρrémíùm account ng spotify? or may certain group ba sa phc na pwede pagbentahan?

General Rules
  • Usernames with malicious or illicit words must not be used.
  • Usernames containing foul words are prohibited and will be deleted at once.
  • No Spamming. Any form of advertisements pertaining to other sites / forum site(s) is strictly prohibited.
  • Posts containing racism, foul words, bullying or threatening other members are not allowed.
  • Use of avatars, signatures, profile pictures and screenshots containing any name or initials
    that resembles the name of other forum site(s) is considered as advertising and should be avoided.
  • Giving credits shows respect. It’s known to us all that most if not all forum members go from one forum to another in search of knowledge. If your share came from another person, give proper credits to the original author of your share, do not claim it as your own. Be honest. Any member found “s†éáling” other people’s idea or discovery will be given a warning. Three warnings of the same nature / 10 points of warning will get you banned.
  • Rule Against Surveys.
  • Instant, permanent ban awaits anyone who will post links containing surveys in his/her or anyones' thread. Surveys are not only annoying but are also very disappointing for anyone who are just trying to get by to some softwares they need. Not to mention the cost of data and resources being ripped from people who are often tricked by surveys into subscribing to something they do not want.
  • We do not allow Trading, Buy, and Sell.
  • We strictly do not allow Fullz, Carding, & Credit Card numbers from BIN. Data with individual's name, security number, birth date, account numbers and other data.
https://phcorner.net/rules/

hehehe. saan po ba pwede magbenta?
Maybe fb or sa mga circle of friends mo at pa promote mo sa kanila pero i suggest kung di legit yan like galing kay bin or meron may ari eh wag na. Anytime pwede macancel or mag change pass at baka mapahiya ka pa. I recommend gamitin mo and ipamigay mo na lang atleast walang problema kung magka-aberya.

Maybe fb or sa mga circle of friends mo at pa promote mo sa kanila pero i suggest kung di legit yan like galing kay bin or meron may ari eh wag na. Anytime pwede macancel or mag change pass at baka mapahiya ka pa. I recommend gamitin mo and ipamigay mo na lang atleast walang problema kung magka-aberya.

saakin naman pong account to, sayang naman kasi nun other 5 members

Status
Not open for further replies.