What's new

Help Secondhand Laptop worth 20k with gpu

When looking for a used laptop worth around 20k, it's important to consider several factors such as the laptop's condition, specifications, brand reputation, and your specific requirements. Here are a few options you could consider:

1. Dell Latitude E7450: This business-grade laptop offers a good balance between performance and price. It usually comes with an Intel Core i5 or i7 processor, 8GB of RAM, and a solid-state drive (SSD) for fast performance.

2. Lenovo ThinkPad T450s: Another reliable business-class laptop, the T450s offers similar specifications to the Dell Latitude E7450. The ThinkPad series is known for its durability and excellent keyboard.

3. HP EliteBook 840 G2: This laptop is often available within your budget and offers decent performance and build quality. It typically features an Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB of RAM, and an SSD.

4. Acer Swift 3: If you're looking for a more recent model, the Acer Swift 3 is a popular choice. It generally comes with an AMD Ryzen or Intel Core processor, 8GB of RAM, and a Full HD display.

5. Asus VivoBook series: Asus offers various models within your budget under the VivoBook series. These laptops are known for their sleek design, good performance, and decent battery life.

When buying a used laptop, it's advisable to thoroughly inspect the laptop for any physical damage or defects and test it for functionality before making the purchase. Additionally, ensure that the laptop is not too old, has a valid warranty if possible, and meets your specific requirements in terms of performance, storage, and connectivity options.