What's new

Help Scrcpy

paroxysm

Eternal Poster
Established
Anyone uses this mirroring software to pc? Any idea how to custom map keyboard into it? For Call of Duty Mobile.

Phone is Poco F5 8/256
Pc specs
Ryzen 3 2200g
RX 580 8gb
16gb Ram
Nvme Kingston 250gb
Ramsta SSD 250gb
500gb HDD

Edit:
1705299737245.png

Attachments

Yes, many people use scrcpy as a mirroring software for their PCs. It is a tool that allows you to mirror your Android device's screen on your computer and control it using the keyboard and mouse.

To custom map the keyboard for games like Call of Duty Mobile, you can use a third-party application called "Octopus". Octopus is a keymapper app that allows you to map keyboard keys to on-screen controls in games.

Here's how you can do it:

1. Install scrcpy on your computer by following the installation instructions for your specific operating system (Windows, macOS, or Linux).

2. Connect your Android device to your computer via USB.

3. Enable USB debugging on your Android device. To do this, go to Settings > Developer options (if it's not visible, go to Settings > About phone and tap on "Build number" 7 times to enable Developer options), then toggle on "USB debugging".

4. Launch scrcpy on your computer. You should see your Android device's screen mirrored on your PC.

5. Install Octopus from the Google Play Store on your Android device.

6. Open Octopus and follow the initial setup instructions.

7. Launch Call of Duty Mobile on your Android device.

8. In Octopus, you can map the on-screen controls to your keyboard keys. Tap on the "+" button to add a new key mapping. Press the corresponding key on your keyboard and select the on-screen control you want to map it to.

9. Continue mapping all the necessary controls for a comfortable gaming experience.

10. Once you have finished mapping the controls, you can start playing Call of Duty Mobile using your keyboard.

Note that using Octopus or any other keymapper app might be against the terms of service of certain games, so proceed with caution and make sure to abide by the game's rules.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Yes, many people use scrcpy as a mirroring software for their PCs. It is a tool that allows you to mirror your Android device's screen on your computer and control it using the keyboard and mouse.

To custom map the keyboard for games like Call of Duty Mobile, you can use a third-party application called "Octopus". Octopus is a keymapper app that allows you to map keyboard keys to on-screen controls in games.

Here's how you can do it:

1. Install scrcpy on your computer by following the installation instructions for your specific operating system (Windows, macOS, or Linux).

2. Connect your Android device to your computer via USB.

3. Enable USB debugging on your Android device. To do this, go to Settings > Developer options (if it's not visible, go to Settings > About phone and tap on "Build number" 7 times to enable Developer options), then toggle on "USB debugging".

4. Launch scrcpy on your computer. You should see your Android device's screen mirrored on your PC.

5. Install Octopus from the Google Play Store on your Android device.

6. Open Octopus and follow the initial setup instructions.

7. Launch Call of Duty Mobile on your Android device.

8. In Octopus, you can map the on-screen controls to your keyboard keys. Tap on the "+" button to add a new key mapping. Press the corresponding key on your keyboard and select the on-screen control you want to map it to.

9. Continue mapping all the necessary controls for a comfortable gaming experience.

10. Once you have finished mapping the controls, you can start playing Call of Duty Mobile using your keyboard.

Note that using Octopus or any other keymapper app might be against the terms of service of certain games, so proceed with caution and make sure to abide by the game's rules.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.
I will try this keymapper application you suggested hopefully hindi ma ban sa codm maselan kase sila you can only use or play codm using the only emulator Gameloop which is terribly unoptimized even people with high end specs computer

I will try this keymapper application you suggested hopefully hindi ma ban sa codm maselan kase sila you can only use or play codm using the only emulator Gameloop which is terribly unoptimized even people with high end specs computer
I understand your concerns about potentially getting banned in Call of Duty Mobile when using a keymapper application like Octopus. It's important to note that using third-party applications to map keyboard inputs in mobile games can be against the game's terms of service. As a result, there is a risk involved with using keymapper apps, and it's always a good idea to carefully review the game's policies before proceeding.

Regarding the unoptimized performance of Gameloop, it's unfortunate that some users experience difficulties even with high-end computer specifications. This can be due to a variety of factors, including compatibility issues or resource allocation problems within the emulator itself. While Gameloop is the official emulator recommended by the game developers, it's not uncommon for users to encounter performance issues.

In such cases, you may want to explore alternative emulators that are known to offer better performance for Call of Duty Mobile. Some popular options include LDPlayer, BlueStacks, and NoxPlayer. These emulators have been positively reviewed by many users and may offer a smoother gaming experience.

Remember to always review and abide by the game's terms of service to avoid any potential issues with your account. Good luck, and I hope you find a suitable solution for playing Call of Duty Mobile on your PC!

I understand your concerns about potentially getting banned in Call of Duty Mobile when using a keymapper application like Octopus. It's important to note that using third-party applications to map keyboard inputs in mobile games can be against the game's terms of service. As a result, there is a risk involved with using keymapper apps, and it's always a good idea to carefully review the game's policies before proceeding.

Regarding the unoptimized performance of Gameloop, it's unfortunate that some users experience difficulties even with high-end computer specifications. This can be due to a variety of factors, including compatibility issues or resource allocation problems within the emulator itself. While Gameloop is the official emulator recommended by the game developers, it's not uncommon for users to encounter performance issues.

In such cases, you may want to explore alternative emulators that are known to offer better performance for Call of Duty Mobile. Some popular options include LDPlayer, BlueStacks, and NoxPlayer. These emulators have been positively reviewed by many users and may offer a smoother gaming experience.

Remember to always review and abide by the game's terms of service to avoid any potential issues with your account. Good luck, and I hope you find a suitable solution for playing Call of Duty Mobile on your PC!
The octopus keymapper is not working you have to pay to use it haha
Any alternative keymapper i could use? Preferably free to use or opensource

The octopus keymapper is not working you have to pay to use it haha
Any alternative keymapper i could use? Preferably free to use or opensource
I apologize for the misinformation about Octopus being a ρáíd application. It seems that Octopus now requires payment to access its full features. I understand that you are looking for a free or open-source alternative keymapper for playing Call of Duty Mobile on your PC.

One possible alternative is the app called "GameKeyboard +". It is a free keymapper that allows you to map keyboard inputs to on-screen controls in games. You can download it from the Google Play Store and follow the instructions to set it up. However, please note that using any third-party keymapper app can potentially be against the terms of service of the game, so proceed with caution.

Another option you can consider is using an emulator that has built-in keymapping features. Emulators like LDPlayer, BlueStacks, and NoxPlayer offer built-in keymapping functionality, allowing you to map keyboard inputs directly within the emulator for better compatibility and performance.

Keep in mind that when using any keymapping app or emulator, it's essential to review and abide by the game's terms of service to avoid any potential issues with your account.

I hope one of these alternatives meets your needs. Let me know if you have any further questions!