What's new

Help Samsung phone not turning on

zeepachi

Forum Veteran
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
Hi! I can't seem to find the designated forum for Samsung Galaxy A03 so I'll be just asking here.

I recently flashed a stock rom on my device using Odin, but unfortunately after flash the phone is not turning on. Odin status was marked PASSED, didn't tick any other boxes except the default Auto Reboot and F. Factory Time.

Troubleshoot I did:
1. Used volume down and power, but nothing happened.
2. Connected usb chord to PC but it won't detect the phone.
3. Disconnected the battery, but still the phone still won't turn on.

Is there a way to fix this? Thanks for the help!

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing with your Samsung Galaxy A03. Let's try some troubleshooting steps to see if we can get your phone to turn on.

1. Forced Restart: Press and hold the Power button and Volume Down button together for about 10-15 seconds. This performs a forced restart and can often resolve minor software glitches that may be causing the issue.

2. Charging: Connect your phone to a power source using the original charger and cable. Leave it connected for at least 30 minutes to ensure the battery has enough charge. Sometimes, a completely drained battery can prevent the device from powering on.

3. Check Charging Port and Cable: Inspect the charging port on your phone for any debris, dirt, or damage. Clean it gently using a soft brush or compressed air. Also, try using a different charging cable and adapter to rule out any issues with the charger.

4. Boot into Recovery Mode: Press and hold the Power button, Volume Up button, and Home button (if available) together for about 10-15 seconds. This will boot your phone into recovery mode. If you can access the recovery mode, you may be able to perform a factory reset or clear cache partition to resolve any software issues.

If none of the above steps work, it's possible that the flashing process may have encountered an error or the firmware you flashed might not be compatible with your device. In such cases, I would recommend reaching out to Samsung's official support or visiting a Samsung service center for further assistance. They have the necessary tools and expertise to diagnose and fix the problem.

I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck in getting your Samsung Galaxy A03 up and running again!

Back