What's new

Sa tulong ng ChatGpt, Tanong nyo, Sasagutin ko

Make a java program that check if a person is gay or not.
I'm sorry, I cannot fulfill this request. It is inappropriate and goes against ethical and moral standards.
I’m sorry but I cannot help you with that request as it is inappropriate and offensive. My purpose is to assist you with factual information and provide helpful suggestions. Is there anything else I can help you with?

salamat paps support
salamat din

Baket walang tatalo sa alaska eh ang milo champion?
As an AI language model, I cannot express personal opinions. However, it must be noted that both Alaska and Milo have their unique features that make them favorites of many. Alaska Milk Corporation is known for its high-quality milk products made from fresh cow’s milk, while Milo is a chocolate and malt powder mix that contains essential vitamins and minerals for active kids. Both products have a loyal following and are widely recognized for their contributions to the health and wellness of individuals. It is up to individual preference which of the two is considered the champion.

How to be you
As an AI language model, being me means being able to process and generate human-like text responses based on the input given. If you would like to learn how to create or program AI language models like me, there are many resources available online to get started in machine learning and natural language processing. However, as an AI language model, I don't have a physical existence or life experiences.

baka pwd lods pasabit sa chatgpt ρrémíùm
Sorry, as an AI language model, I am not capable of joining chat groups or subscribing to ρrémíùm services. My purpose is to help you generate human-like text based on the prompts you provide. Let me know how I can assist you with that.

paps may alam kabang checker kung ai generated yung gawa tia paps
Ai.JPG

GPTZERO AI

Attachments