Closed Sa lahat ng mabagal internet, this is just for some

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian0111

Eternal Poster
Reaction
So guys, heto naaaaaa hahahahah

Guys punta kayo ng APN

mahahanap yan sa Phone Settings then Cellular Networks so ayun, check nyo if yung APN nyo is naka Default and Supl, if may SUPL, pakibura then youre ready to go,

Im not saying that its effective for others, kase saken especially for android 6 to 7 is written yung setting na yun sa android 5 kase sineselect lang, so ayun,

Give thanks even if di nakatulong sa iba

Like pooo

Info lang para sa magtratry

supl
Indicates the current APN configuration may be used for Secure User Plane Location (SUPL) data, a feature that allows your phone to determine its geographic location from the carrier.

Normally, SUPL data will be able to use the same APN configuration as general internet data, so there will be no need to specify this value explicitly: it will be covered by "default" and will still work fine.

(salamat kay google)

So
Info lang para sa magtratry

supl
Indicates the current APN configuration may be used for Secure User Plane Location (SUPL) data, a feature that allows your phone to determine its geographic location from the carrier.

Normally, SUPL data will be able to use the same APN configuration as general internet data, so there will be no need to specify this value explicitly: it will be covered by "default" and will still work fine.

(salamat kay google)
Kahit di na pala.i enable yan okey lang pala

So

Kahit di na pala.i enable yan okey lang pala

I think no, just try it out dude, dont suck up yourself with that, maybe your internet connection is stable, but how about others? Dont they have to try it out, and dude, i also said some, and not for all, nakita ko lang to while experimenting on my data, after i remove the supl from my apn it worked better, if ayaw mo itry wag ka na mandamay

Teka calm down lang po anu masama sa sinabe ko?
I think no, just try it out dude, dont suck up yourself with that, maybe your internet connection is stable, but how about others? Dont they have to try it out, and dude, i also said some, and not for all, nakita ko lang to while experimenting on my data, after i remove the supl from my apn it worked better, if ayaw mo itry wag ka na mandamay

Oh
Yan nadodoble na sinasabe mo paki delete ng isa paulit ulit ka hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back